• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jovie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just for Georgie and Madea.. a pic of Jovie

He has settled ok ..eaten a bit and will off to see my vet on Thursday

Jovie.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH!!

Hello little man! :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: *nose rubs a plenty*

I almost cannot believe this is the same bun I picked up just a little while ago. He looked so sad and manky back then! Bless him!

He is going to make someone such a lovely pet :love: I'd bet he won't be with you for too long! :D

Is he just going to the vet for a check up or is he getting neutered? Jill, did you get my PM?

Just ran upsatirs with the computer to show my Mum and she wants to say a big thank you to both Jill and Madea for helping Jovie on his way to a better life. She was just pretending not to like him when he was here ;):lol:

:wave:Hi Jovie!:love::love::love:

I love this rabbit:love: He is so tiny under all that fluff and very snuggable, plus he smells great too:lol: He also makes the cutest little squeeky noises. And I just found a sneaky pile of poo he left behind, in my foyeur--norty boy.

Jill, thank you so much for taking him, I know he is in great hands:) I love the picture too, it really captures his personality:love: Give him a little snuggle from me, I was missing him last night and that is why I didn't respond earlier. I was just too emotional:oops:

Back