• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is Rimmi so horrid when I come back from Alices? (rescue)

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
This is the second time hes bitten me and made me bleed these last few days, both have been as soon as I got home from Alices (rabbit/guinea rescue), even Winter sticks her tail in the air and then they scrap.... then I dont want to let them out of the pen because theyre being naughty,.....

I change completely, wash my hands............... so why are they being so mean to me? :( :cry::cry::cry::cry:

My guess would be you still smell of bunny.... maybe have a full hose down on your front doorstep next time. :lol::lol::lol:

This is the second time hes bitten me and made me bleed these last few days, both have been as soon as I got home from Alices (rabbit/guinea rescue), even Winter sticks her tail in the air and then they scrap.... then I dont want to let them out of the pen because theyre being naughty,.....

I change completely, wash my hands............... so why are they being so mean to me? :( :cry::cry::cry::cry:

They can smell other Rabbits on your clothes and in your hair

So you'll just have to strip naked on the doorstep and get someone to hose you down before you go near Rimmi :D

But I dont have a front door step!! I live in the middle of the high street above a shop!!! And we dont have a hose either..... millions of people will see me nuuuuuuuuudde :shock::shock::shock:

Might be a good robber prevention thing though....... he he

Must be the smell of Syd in my hair then..............and hes GIANT......and still 'in tact', competition for the lil boy eh??

i got eated by a Pebble when i got home. :roll: and scratched. and thumped at. Bailey didnt give a damn! :lol:

Hope your ok :)

Mai x

How not nice of him! silleh bunneh.

You'll have to come up to mine and use that amazing camera on my two one day...........but not go to Alices first if you want to keep yer fingers :) You could catch the train up or something, I might feed ya, or make you a cup of tea? :D

You'll have to come up to mine and use that amazing camera on my two one day...........but not go to Alices first if you want to keep yer fingers :) You could catch the train up or something, I might feed ya, or make you a cup of tea? :D

ooh, i like that. :D That sounds like a plan! I may get fed. :shock::lol:

ooh, i like that. :D That sounds like a plan! I may get fed. :shock::lol:

I'll tell ya what, if you come up here and use your fancy cameraria on my bunnehs, I will treat you to a meal out :shock: We have Frankie and Bennies up here..... and Nandos, whatever you want, tee hee. You'll have to wait until after the Easter hols though, thats when I get some moneys!!!

I'll tell ya what, if you come up here and use your fancy cameraria on my bunnehs, I will treat you to a meal out :shock: We have Frankie and Bennies up here..... and Nandos, whatever you want, tee hee. You'll have to wait until after the Easter hols though, thats when I get some moneys!!!

:shock: wow. :lol:
no seriosly, would be fab to see you again... and meet your buns. :D

I'm still in the :censored:house after the weekend :roll: unfaithful sinner am I!

uh oh Jeanna. My buns don't even notice. They are too busy wanting food and treats :). I'm looking for new houses for them all. Wanting to buy a 10 ft by 15ft shed but don't think that will go down well with mum and dad. What do you think? lol

uh oh Jeanna. My buns don't even notice. They are too busy wanting food and treats :). I'm looking for new houses for them all. Wanting to buy a 10 ft by 15ft shed but don't think that will go down well with mum and dad. What do you think? lol

What about one of those dog kennals and runs? D'ya think we can sneak it in without ya parents seeing??? :p

There are hardly any hammies left at Alices, just a few dwarfs and mummy + babies :D

Big long journey for me tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Janes not joking. My tranquil gorgeous boy goes nuts if I visit a rescue. On one occasion he looked at us nuts from the top of the stairs, charged at us and we ran:roll: We had to strip off in the porch, come in and shower. Its the only time he has ever bitten.

Tibbsy used to be like this - she would go mental when I came back from the sanctuary/boarders...but her and Echo had to go visit overnight a few weeks back...and now they come and lick my clothes where the other bunnies have been. It's like now they know where I've been, it's ok.

Back