• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are my bunnies stupid?!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My mum put a white toy bunny in their run about half an hour ago, she thinks its funny :lol::roll: - dont ask!

Then, Domino started grooming it. Then did jelly. I went into the shed, picked it up, and started rubbing pebble's face with it (haha) then put its head under hers, to ask to be groomed!

AND SHE DID! all three of them are now grooming it, and pebbles has flopped out on her side with it, they actually love it.

:?:lol: stupid wabbits!

i told my mum four would work better!!!!!!!!:lol:

:lol: I have a jellypigs bunny. If I put it on the floor mini comes up and grooms it. :lol:

Mine have a pony that they groom and beat up - rabbits are weird. The best toy mine have is 'little green plastic cup' they must be able to see something in it that I can't because they love it.

my buns love grooming the teddies, rosie's favourite in particular is her christmas penguin, she looks after him everyday and checks he is ok :love: :lol:

My pair's favourite toy is the multi-armed top part of a jewellery stand (you know the type - a posh frock on a mannequin sort of thing, the top cracked and the metal hanger bit came out). They absolutely love it, chuck it around all over the place. Very strange, cos it's quite heavy, doesn't smell of anything, doesn't taste of anything and can't be groomed! That and an empty green flowerpot. I certainly don't need to waste money on expensive toys!

:love::love::love: So cute. :D I showed Alfie and Bubbles a bunny toy and it just encouraged Alfie to start humping. :roll: :lol::lol:

But the toy bunny is very cute :) I can see why they fell for it :lol: You would think your mum would now feel guilty enough to let you have Cotton ;)

Earl has a 'Mole' .

He grooms it and dances round him...

The vets think its hilarious- he has to go in his carry case with him

lol :D

But the toy bunny is very cute :) I can see why they fell for it :lol: You would think your mum would now feel guilty enough to let you have Cotton ;)

i dont really want cotton, too much long fur in my shed of hay - not good! but i would like an addition!:lol:

Eeyore

Since Elvis died, Honey has worn the fur away on a grey Eeyore (Elvis look alike). She lays next to him and grooms away. Does no harm and she enjoys herself. Although she always rips the velcro detachable tail off. She throws it downstairs!! She's always grooming the carpet in her house too, they are funny creatures sometimes. x

Mine has an elephant. I thought mine was the only silly rabbit grooming toys! It does make me think she should have a friend though. Kinda wish I didn't put it out because I feel guilty that I can't get her a mate. She's indoors and after the huge hole in our living room carpet the other day my OH will not allow another indoor bun :shock:

i dont really want cotton, too much long fur in my shed of hay - not good! but i would like an addition!:lol:

Cottons fur wont be like that for ever. Bungle has lots most of his long fluffy baby coat now and his adult coat is much more manageable. He still needs grooming but I do it alternate days now.

Back