• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell has a new boyfriend!

indigo

Mama Doe
meet Dexter!

16 week old french lop boy, not yet neutered or vaccinated, he'll be off to see Jason Burgess on Friday when I take Tinker in to be spayed :)

DSCN3353.jpg

very scared at the moment, but he loves being cuddled :love:

and now Tinker has turned into Psycho bunny!!! :lol:

she was happy flopped out beside me on my bed, having belly rubs and twitching in her sleep... then we got up, so i brought her downstairs and went back up to the bedroom where Dex is to give him a cuddle :)

I didn't think much of it, but went about my normal business, happened to walk past Tinker who sniffed me, put her ears back, hissed and growled at me tried to bite me then chased me through the whole house! I managed to make it up the stairs and shut the stair gate behind me!! Now that I'm dressed in clean clothes and I've washed my hands she's fine! she's chinned me a few times!

I rang my vet but unfortunately they can't have her in for her spay any earlier than Friday.. wish me luck for the next few days.. I may not make it out alive :lol:

Is only to be expected I guess! I was just not prepared for it as she hadn't reacted like this yesterday! :roll::lol:

I told the vets that I'd be there at the crack of dawn on Friday :lol:

Awww, Dexter :love::love::love: They are going to make such a gorgeous couple :D

Hope Tinks doesn't attack you again! Naughty girl :lol: Loads of vibes for her for Friday.

Back