• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sweet little pudding

mopsmum

Mama Doe
sorry rather a lot of pics here :oops: but hes such a litlte sweetheart i just didnt know which to choose :?
hes a realy diddy little fella. will be neutered soon and up for addoption. would be ideal to pair with a little nethie as similar in size. hes 4 1/2 months old but doesnt seem to be growing much more.

pudding004.jpg

pudding005.jpg

pudding015.jpg

pudding017.jpg

pudding038.jpg

and finally :)

pudding008.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I just went all high pitched looking at him and telling my other half!! He is SUCH a cutie!! :love::love:

Awwwww!!! :D

Im in lovee :D hehe.

Why are you so far away!
i could have had a chance at sneaking him in :( :lol:

Im sure he will get a lovely little home :)
Such a cutieee!! :love:

Check out Mr Photogenic! I love the piccy with his tongue out! He's adorable and I want to snuggle him! :love::love::love:

OH MY BUN!!!!! He is just adorable!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:
and those pics are just wonderful!!!! Professional looking!!!

Those are wonderful pics!!! :love:

*Tries not to make everyone jealous* - I had a cuddle of this bootiful' bunny yesterday!! He is, if it is possible, even sweeter 'in the fur'. He is so dinky and just...... :love:

Aw, he is amazing! After every pic I had to swivel the screen round to show Martyn as each pic is cuter than the one before :love:. Teddy's a bit jealous though, and says 'please don't love him more than me Auntie Tracey' :lol:

I have to say this ickle man looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!! :love::love::love:

I wouldn't need big pockets to sneak him out when I next come over Tracy ;) :p

Fab pics btw - they look so professional :D

Back