• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All Brindle babies

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
It's me again with more photos of me doing nature in the garden yesterday

babygarden2.jpg

I was doing nature in the garden with my mummeh, my brothers and sisters were in the run. They could not do nature as Rabswood said they are too crazy and she would never catch them if they were free ranging likes me and mummeh.

babygarden3.jpg

This iz them in the run

BBabiesrun5.jpg

We as God bunneh's. Mine are Dudley and Daisy.

If this one iz a girl she will be called Lucy and God bunneh's are Leo & Roxy (Amy)

BBabiesrun6.jpg

This one looks like 'Lucy' but iz not. God bunneh's are Tilly & Timmy (w1III)

BBabiesrun2.jpg

This iz Coco Chanel and God bunneh's are Alfie (Karen M) and Bella (webbkath)

BBabiesrun1.jpg

This one az no name yet but God bunneh's are Emily & Muffin (Bungle bunny)

BBabiesrun3.jpg

And last but not least tri coloured baby. God bunneh's Twinsen and Patrick

tribaby.jpg

We have some standby God bunneh's too they are Jester and Daisy and Beau.
Mummeh says the more bunneh's to look out for us the better

:love::love:

Twinsen and Patrick send lots of luffs to there little bunny!

Twinsen: *binkies about* Yay (s)he is a tri colour just like me :love:

xxx

:love::love::love::love:

Roo says to tell them babies they are all very beautiful.. equally as 'andsome as him .. in fact :lol::lol::lol:

This iz Coco Chanel and God bunneh's are Alfie (Karen M) and Bella (webbkath)

BBabiesrun1.jpg

Awww, Coco, I think you have Alfie's ears. ;);) :love::love:

alfiehelicopterears.jpg

They're all looking completely and utterly gorgeous and I could squish them all. :love::love:

We iz worried about the bum thing but Uncle Beige says we will get an identity crisis if we don't know if we iz a boy or a girl. His mummeh Rabswood thought he looked like a girl but she hadn't looked at his bum she said he woz pretty like a girl. Now he has a complex.

We iz worried about the bum thing but Uncle Beige says we will get an identity crisis if we don't know if we iz a boy or a girl. His mummeh Rabswood thought he looked like a girl but she hadn't looked at his bum she said he woz pretty like a girl. Now he has a complex.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Beige is too full of himself to be a girl! :p:lol:

D&D: Oh we is so excited thank you Brindle for letting us be 'little-uns' Godbunnehs :) we is vewy priviledged to be such a special little bunnehs Godbunnehs!! We is secretly hoping that you's gets to stay with Rabswood and becomes a full time tennent!

Oh wow you iz stunnin' bunnies! :love: :love:

Poor Beige - methinks tho from what I've heard he copes quite well with his complex. ;)

Hollie: Splodgy buns are the bestest! 'Specially wiv flapsy ears. Flapsy ears is more special dan eva!! :love:

P1060424.jpg

Bootiful babies!!! :D xx

awwwh wow havent they grown...

how do big and beige feel about them been on there grass? :shock:

Beige: There is one bunny that stands between me and world domination and that's the splay legged one. I need to think of a plan...

Big: Beige likes the little un really he is showing him how to text

Beige: When he gets his disability benefits he will buy me a new phone, I mean I will get him a phone

Big: All the Rabswood bunnies coo over him. I think he will get very spoilt

Beige:
Yes it always pays to be best friend with a spoilt bunny

Back