• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name suggestions for new bunny please help :)

yoshi&gizmo

Alpha Buck
Hi all

Well as some of you know i adopted two neutered female bunnies one to go with yoshi & one for gizmo :)

But heres the thing [i am sad i know] Yoshi is known as 'yoshi yosh' Gizmo is known as 'gizzy gizzy gizmo' or giz or gizzy giz' ... so then one of the new females was called Tiggs which works well.... tiggy tiggs etc.... [she is yoshi's wife bunny hopefully]

But Gizmo's wife bunny is called Alex :? which just doesn't suit her at all.... but problem is i can't think of anything that works. She is a satin coat [really shiny] black netherland dwarf crossed dutch we were thinking roxie, lexie [sounds to much like sexie:lol:] and now we are stuck....

At the moment we are sticking with alex but really want a good name for her she is so pretty....

i am having name plaques made for their hutches when they are paired so it will be

YOSHI & TIGGS GIZMO & .........................

Can't wait to see what names RU members can come up with :love:

:lol::lol:goofball for a female pretty bunny..... :roll: :lol::lol::lol: naaaa

made me chuckle though :lol::lol::lol:

Back