• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its all over.....Biscuits Mum....Come on Down!!You have a Holiday!!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya Guys!!!!
As you prolly are aware, a weeks holiday in Devon in a chalet,generously donated by the fella Im seeing...www.devonchaletholidays.com
The holiday is the 25th September....and all cash raised goes to The Animals in Distress Centre at Ipplepen.
Im doing this auction to raise funds to help all the animals in their care.
Please,Please,bid for this chalet!!! The highest bidder after 2 weeks from today, gets the holiday!!!
If 6 of you want to get together and put in a bid, then feel free!!
The chalet has 2 double beds and 2 singles.Fully equipped...and Dartmouth is gorgous!! Im also a star attraction.....**snigger**!!
Pets are allowed as there are rules to be followed....
Please start bidding!! We could have so much fun!! Any questions and Im always here!!!
Who will give me £80??????

Last edited:
Erm....Anybun??????????? Come on!! Its all for a fabulous cause...
I got Roland from The animals in Distress centre at Ipplepen.......

I am sure it will be a very popular fundraiser, you just need to give it a bit of time. It is always slow on the forum on bank holidays :)

No good to us though, we don't do holidays, not with the amount of bunnies we have!

I am sure it will be a very popular fundraiser, you just need to give it a bit of time. It is always slow on the forum on bank holidays :)

No good to us though, we don't do holidays, not with the amount of bunnies we have!

Bring em!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a large garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you can't take them all with you?! :shock::shock:

Great fundraiser Evie! Just keep bumping it so people see it! :) That was very kind of Binky!

It's a really generous offer but not our type of holiday I'm afraid even though hubby is off work that week.
Good luck

Come on guys.....an excellent cause and a holiday at the end of it?????:wave::wave:
Who is gonna start me off???

My uni goes back at the start of that week, it will be my last year so I cant miss my first week back, or any time for that matter, pooo!!!

Bumping it up for you - super fundraiser and very generous too. Unfortunatley I am another one who can't go that week, but I wish you luck with this.

Don't think you'll get a huge response as it's in term time:(

Great idea though..and can the winning bid be paid direct to the charity?

I'll start at £5...just to see if anyone offers once it's going:D

Back