• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww

sazzy

Warren Veteran
i was just stroking roger he likes his lower back rubbed and he licked my sock :lol: it was so cute :love: my mum doesn't understand how i feel that he has done this :roll::lol:

its lovely isnt it, i can get domino to groom me literally whenever! you just have to rub his ears and then all round his face and he goes all soppy, and when you stop he just licks your hand continuously! :love:

It is the first time in the 6yrs i have had him that he has done it i feel very special :love::lol:

did you call this animal roger the rabbit on purpose

:lol: when he came to me it was only tempory so my mum called him roger the lodger :roll: but when he was at the rescue every time i took him out his cage he got excited and would pop his winky out so i called him roger the todger :lol::lol::lol:

that was my oh and it was meant in the rude sense lol

:? :roll:

Marnie is the lickiest bun I've ever come across. all you have to go is put your hand.stand near her and she'll start licking. I have to wear slippers so she doesn't lick my bare feet *shudders*
It's lovely when they do it isn't it?

Back