• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i have some photoshoot vibes?!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I am attempting to do a photoshoot for Boudicca's Dudley and Daisy... but Dudley is a little...camera stubborn! He doesnt get scared or nervous he just sits there...still....the entire time. He refuses to move except to show me his bottom!

:lol:

So today i have decided to try an outdoor shoot and get some pretty pictures of them running about...but i think i need the power of RU to stop Dudley being a little diva! :lol::lol:

He is the hardest bunny ever to photograph, Daisy on the other hand is a peice of cake, she even poses for me!

:lol: come on Duds be good and show S-J how handsome you are, a few little poses please! Mummy is coming to pick you up in a few hours :)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jackie paid for 20 photos on a cd....i took 286.........

havent gone through them yet, but im sure theres 20 good ones :lol::lol::lol::lol:

all outdoorsy photos :D

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jackie paid for 20 photos on a cd....i took 286.........

havent gone through them yet, but im sure theres 20 good ones :lol::lol::lol::lol:

all outdoorsy photos :D

Put in a bid for the chalet.....get the highest bid and bring your camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I should have known it would be Dudley. :roll: :lol::lol:

I'm still interested in having mine done (my pets I mean, not photos of me :lol:) but am trying to think who to bring. I'll pm you in a day or two for a chat about it SJ. ;)

Glad you have managed to get some photos! :lol:

My buns arent too good with the camera either :oops:
Mine usualy end up blury where they are running away from me :oops: :( :lol:

I'm still interested in having mine done (my pets I mean, not photos of me :lol:) but am trying to think who to bring. I'll pm you in a day or two for a chat about it SJ. ;)

Oki :)

am uploading dudley and daisys piccies in a bit!

:lol: what is he like?? You should have seen the look on his face when he got to S-Js he's being a grumpy little man! I've now collected them and he's upstairs now sulking that he's been brought home.. I can't win :lol: can't wait to see some of the photos :)

:lol: what is he like?? You should have seen the look on his face when he got to S-Js he's being a grumpy little man! I've now collected them and he's upstairs now sulking that he's been brought home.. I can't win :lol: can't wait to see some of the photos :)

:lol::lol::lol: But it's a bun's prerogative to sulk about anything and everything. :lol::lol:

:lol: and don't I know it!! He graced us with his presence for two mins, forgot we could see him, binkied and took off back upstairs :lol:

Back