• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats in the garden

bridget

Alpha Buck
How do I prevent this? Is there anything I can do. Really fed up as we never had any in the garden before and just lately they've started coming in and chasing my rabbits. I don't want them being stressed out by these cats. And they leave their mess in the garden too :censored:

Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you x

Hmm read through all that and it got a little heated.. but hey, I understand where these people are coming from. WHY should we have to put up with other peoples' cats in our garden? We have birds nesting and we like to leave the rabbits out all day as we have a secure garden. Why should we have to have to keep an eye out for these creatures in case it starts chasing and harrassing our buns - it's so bloody unfair.. God, if I told you what my BF wants to do to them...

The hose is ready for use and that cat is going to get it the next time cos we are sick of the thing. :evil:

i used a giant water pistol on the cats in my garden. after a few soakings they left us alone and dont even walk across the back wall anymore

Water is OK, but I wouldn't use anything that would hurt the cats. Hurting the cats is not only cruel but also illegal.

*Leaves the thread, before it gets heated.*

Yep spray them with water and they will soon learn. You can get small plant spray thingies that you pump up and they shoot water quite far if you adjust the nozzle. You look slightly less mental with one of those rather than a water pistol

Back