• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brindle baby & mummy

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
This iz me

Babygarden1.jpg

And this iz my mummeh

Brindlegarden1.jpg

This is mummeh giving me kisses because I iz special

Babygardenkiss.jpg

This poor little baby has developed splay back legs :cry:

Awe my you have grown little bunneh and don't you look gorgeous out in the garden with your brave mummy :)

D&D: we thinks you is very special and we would be honoured to be yous godbunny parents... if yous mummy agrees that is! :love:

:cry::cry::cry: Poor little bubba.

It's nice to see Dark Brindle and Mummeh Brindle again...

I bet all the others are even more handsome now than last time we saw them .... (I though the bubbas had lopped).... need pictures :D

I know this little one is breaking my heart. He/she is much better on the grass as he can keep his legs in. The rabbit room is carpeted so that's not too bad but they still splay out. Any other surface and his little back legs do the splits side ways. I am very worried for him. He will be staying with me and hopefully the other small sibling, seeking advice about what would be best for him at the moment re accomodation, treatment, a friend etc. I know he is gong to kill me, I already love him so much.

Lopping. Yes 4 of the 6 are in the process of lopping this little one and the other small one seem to be staying up ears.

Awe my you have grown little bunneh and don't you look gorgeous out in the garden with your brave mummy :)

D&D: we thinks you is very special and we would be honoured to be yous godbunny parents... if yous mummy agrees that is! :love:

My mummeh says yes. I iz not sure if I iz boy or girl bunneh yet so I az no name, only 'little un' Uncle Beige says that is not a proper name for a bunneh. When Auntie Angie and Auntie Tracey as looked at all our bums we will knows then Iz will get a name. My mummeh says my last name is Brindle as all our family now as last name Brindle.

Back