• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

contemplating taking the buns to bed!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
OH is away... buns slept with me for five hours yesterday... they're both lying on my lap now... I've done it before... they jumped off to poo in their litter tray...they just both flop out at the end of the bed...

do you go to bed with your buns?!

oh yes!! Tinks likes to lie flopped out next to me being cuddled while i fall asleep, or sometimes she lies at the end of my bed!

i heard a thud the other night tho when i turned over, found myself apologising to her when i bumped her off the bed haha gave her a big cuddle to say sorry hehe :lol:

Last edited:
i want to but im scared to change their routine and let them out.. alvins tummy seems to react to change :(

Not tonight they arn't. Mischa has weed on my duvet two nights in a row now. I will be sleeping with just a blanket tonight if he does it again!

I'm hoping moving his help-up chair will stop him jumping up. He can manage it but finds it tough. Otherwise I am going to have to seriously think about shutting them away at night again and I really don't want to do that. I wish they would both just sit at the end of the bed and get down when they need to, would make things so easier!

lol my little girl wanted Tinkerbell to sleep with her last night, so she did, and left me a nice big brown stain on her duvet to wash! little monster :lol:

No because Piglet wees on my bed. I wish I could have two fluffy bunsters sleeping on the end of my bed :love:

I was thinking about it or at least letting Bentley cuddle on my bed, and not just the guest room one that has a protective quilt on it, but not five seconds after I place him on he wees. :lol:

I wish i could let Fudge up as she has so much fun bouncing about like a looney :roll: but she used to always wee once she stoped jumping about and i would no doubt wake up with poo in my hair and end up munching on poo aswel :roll::lol: she has a good aim :shock::lol:

An update on the duvet situation. No wees last night, he got up twice but I was awake enough to put him on the floor again. Mini got up several times but with her you can just nudge her to get down again.

My best duvet is nearly dry, once it is I'm going to try a waterproof quilt cover. See if I can sleep with it. Least then I haven't got to worry about it so much. It's taken two DAYS for my duvet to dry out. :roll:

I will probably put the chair back once I get the waterproof cover on. I do love being woken up by them in the morning. The best possible alarm clock. :love:

Last edited:
Back