• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so in love with Wesley

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

Not only is he the cutest, most wonderful bunny to watch binkying about the lounge and cuddling up to the boys, this evening he shocked us both by jumping onto the sofa to be with us.

I have never know such a disabled tiny rabbit to make it on to the sofa. he has been asleep on our laps and purring his teeth as we give him head rubs. And alternating between me and Steve for his love :love::love:

I put him back on the floor a couple of times as worried he couldn;t jump back down himself, and he just came straight back up demanding more love :love::love:

I have been in tears half the day as I am so worried about Elwood so this little bunny has really made my day :D:D

I just had to share that :):)

awwww Liz ...he obviously ended up with you for a reason ... to comfort you .. ;) :love:

I said that too. When I saw his picture I knew we had to have him straight away. I initially had no idea where he was going to live but something told me he had to be here. And it couldn't be anymore perfect :love:

thank you so much for letting us give him a home :D

Back