• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack has an announcement to make.....

Hanlou

Mama Doe
.... "I is mawwied!!! :D :D!! She is so gawjus. I meens reelly gawjus. An she is a bit cwazy like me and boings in da air likes I do. Even more than I do! I ope am not braking anybuns' art if dey oped to be my wifebun' but I is in luv with my Oly. She is jus....... :love: :love: :love: Fanks Anty Angie for makin me so, so appy!!!"

Hollie has settled in just fine. At the moment; they are in the crate to make sure that all is well. Jack settled straight away of course and happily hopped in to his crate and Hollie zoomed about exploring - after having a cuddle to settle her down as she was all nervous, bless her. (Must admit I was quite happy to give her a calming snuggle!! ;))

Am so very happy to have my beautiful Jack back and even more happy that he is all loved up with the stunning Hollie. Hollie is a little sweetheart!! She is so lovely!! I feel that I am a very lucky bunny mummy! (And John is a very proud bunny daddy too!)

They really *weren't* co-operating in having loved up pics taken ... :roll:.. but I managed to get these pics of them under Jack's step-stool. You can't really tell in the pics but Jack had his whole body wrapped right around Hollie with her tucked up tight against him and their noses touching each other with lots of grooming. :love:

P1060466.jpg

P1060460.jpg

P1060452.jpg

Earlier snuggling pics..... though also not obvious!

P1060432.jpg

Here are some pics of Hollie exploring! xx

P1060424.jpg

P1060423.jpg

P1060449.jpg

P1060447.jpg

Whilst Hollie was exploring Jack was doing lots of this! :lol:

P1060429.jpg

But then he wanted some of this....

P1060440.jpg

He hasn't forgotten us! :love:

A big thank you to Angie for bonding them for us and I will hopefully update this thread with some better pics... they are very loved up. There's been no hint of territorial behaviour or anything. Jack looks as proud as anything of his girly and his whole posture was all protective and everything, bless him!!

Am so happy!!!

:love: bless them :love: you must be so chuffed that bonding has worked so well and they look lovely together , i know i am over the moon with my two bonding too :)

:love: bless them :love: you must be so chuffed that bonding has worked so well and they look lovely together , i know i am over the moon with my two bonding too :)

I am chuffed! Really happy! Jack was definitely getting lonely so it's lovely to see them so happy and content together xxx

Thanks again everyone! Well Jack got so stroppy last night (not with Hollie; with us for keeping him in his dog crate....) that we decided to let them out for a carefully supervised run around the pet room with the thought that if there was any signs of territorial behaviour or anything we'd shut them back up again.

We actually ended up having to let them have the run of the upstairs - because they were both so *ridiculously* happy they couldn't stop binkying and leaping around like maniacs which made it rather dangerous for them to be restricted to the pet room! :lol: :lol:

Jack could barely move without binkying and speeding about like a maniac!! he was absolutely crazily happy!! I think it was partly sheer joy at having space to zoom about and partly joy at being home and of course; his total ecstasy at having somebun' to show around and share it all with! :love:

Hollie was doing some fantastic binkys and she just can't stop running around and exploring! I was told by both Tracey *and* Angie to "watch Hollie's ears" and they are certainly a constant source of entertainment! They *never* stop moving! :lol:

Hollie has settled in as though she's been here forever!!

Um; we're actually now wondering about whether to move them outdoors or not....... I think we'd miss them too much...... but we'll have to wait and see! :oops: :p

It's not just Jack and Hollie that are in love - we are too!! :love: :D xx

Back