• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you like a wild bunny fix?!

Oh my :love:

I love wildies so much...they are magical to watch.

To change the subject slightly...my own wildies are only just starting to mature, despite being born around April time last year...I wonder if this late maturity is nature's way of stopping them breeding for the first time during the winter months?

Oh my :love:

I love wildies so much...they are magical to watch.

To change the subject slightly...my own wildies are only just starting to mature, despite being born around April time last year...I wonder if this late maturity is nature's way of stopping them breeding for the first time during the winter months?

Maybe :?

Can we have some more pics of your Wildies soon please :love:

Maybe :?

Can we have some more pics of your Wildies soon please :love:

I'll try...I find it very difficult to catch them on camera because I don't have a SLR...lots of shots of tails or grass! :lol:

Freddy (girl) is starting to get feisty, and actually growled at me today...my baby is growing up :cry:

I've recently bought one of those framed images from the RSPCA site, it was the one of the seal and I put it in the bathroom. It is really nice and I think I am now tempted by a bunny too !! lol

Oh I love all of them.
And even the buzzard is one stunning bird - you must admit that!

*squeee* oh which on to have!? Thye are all so nice! I love number 1021470 - All the babies sitting together. :love:

Back