PDA

View Full Version : Scrumpie - U/D He's Now At Rainbow Bridge

drpengie
04-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Please help me! All his back end has gone and I don't know what to do. The vet still hasn't got back to me will the test results other than he has a sever inflamation or something!

He's just laid all weird, and can't lift his legs

TeflonsShadow
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry :( :( Poor Scrumpie and you, Scrumpie was always my favourite :(

natandfluffs
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
No real advice... except to say that Mr Fluffs gave me a scare with some unusual lethargy this morning, and metacam bought him round (I'd missed a does anyway). But Idon't know about Scrumpies background, so for now I'm sending lots of vibes that he will get better xx

Sky-O
04-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Have you called the vet since you noticed?

How is he in himself? Eating? Drinking? Alert? Interested?

Try to stay calm around him because he will probably sense your distress (very hard sometimes, I know).

If you think its best for him to be PTS then as heart breaking as it may be, I know you'll make the best choice for him, even though it hurts you deeply.

Jemma&Theo
04-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Sending vibes, hope he gets better.. very odd thing to happen- hope you find out what it is soon...

loopylop
04-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Is there any way you can get him to a vet hun? Has this ever happened before? Does he have medical history? Apart from not being able to life his legs ( :( ) how is he in himself?

Bunny Buddy
04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Definitely vets urgently. Unless he's in a huge amount of distress I wouldn't be thinking PTS, it may be something that can be sorted with medication or other treatment. Depending on how rabbit savvy the emergency vet is I wouldn't let them talk you into PTS unless you know what's wrong with him first.

Good luck and loads of vibes.

Bunny Buddy
04-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Thinking about what you've said previously, I'm wondering if it could be something pushing on the nerves to his legs or something such... maybe something that can be resolved.

mini lop1
is it like paralysis of back end? how is appetite and behaviour overwise?
hope he will be ok

caismeister
One of my buns went totally off his legs once and It was EC he had no use of his legs for 10 days. Vet gave him anti-inflamatory injection straight away and I gave him further anti-inflam injections for 10 days. He also was syringe fed by me and had to be propped up by a towel and cleaned as he just weed on himself. He was also on a course of panacur. I really hope your little one is ok I'm sure you are so pannicked

mini lop1
One of my buns went totally off his legs once and It was EC he had no use of his legs for 10 days. Vet gave him anti-inflame straight away and I gave him further anti-inflam injections for 10 days. He also was syringe fed by me and had to be propped up by a towel and cleaned as he just weed on himself. I really hope your little one is ok I'm sure you are so pannicked

that's what i was thinking possibly EC related if paralysis

areia
04-04-2010, 07:08 PM
hoooooooge vibes coming your way :(

drpengie
04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Have you called the vet since you noticed?

How is he in himself? Eating? Drinking? Alert? Interested?

Try to stay calm around him because he will probably sense your distress (very hard sometimes, I know).

If you think its best for him to be PTS then as heart breaking as it may be, I know you'll make the best choice for him, even though it hurts you deeply.

Not called them. he's been unwell for weeks & I have been nagging & nagging the vet to sort something out. They found 2 lumps in him & he went for an ultra sound and bloods. The vet had no clue about the result, it showed 2 different types of lump. She sent it to Franic Harcourt brown who had no clue either. The bloods showed a few different things - mainly severe inflammation of something, they were sending the bloods to FHB again, but have not heard back. I have rung several times now and no one rings back. I'd booked him in next Sat for his vaccines, and was hoping to get it sorted then, but it looks like it will be too late.

He is not alert, he is not moving, he is not interested in food and he is not able to move properly. I thought he looked odd yesterday, but he seemed a little better this morning. He's basically all limp. He normally bites and he just hasn't attempted to do anything other than let us handle him!

Becky86
04-04-2010, 07:09 PM
No advice but didnt want to 'read and run'. Sending lots of vibes :( xxxx

areia
04-04-2010, 07:10 PM
He is not alert, he is not moving, he is not interested in food and he is not able to move properly. I thought he looked odd yesterday, but he seemed a little better this morning. He's basically all limp. He normally bites and he just hasn't attempted to do anything other than let us handle him!

think positive

what meds has he been given ??

Bunny Buddy
04-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Not called them. he's been unwell for weeks & I have been nagging & nagging the vet to sort something out. They found 2 lumps in him & he went for an ultra sound and bloods. The vet had no clue about the result, it showed 2 different types of lump. She sent it to Franic Harcourt brown who had no clue either. The bloods showed a few different things - mainly severe inflammation of something, they were sending the bloods to FHB again, but have not heard back. I have rung several times now and no one rings back. I'd booked him in next Sat for his vaccines, and was hoping to get it sorted then, but it looks like it will be too late.

I'd forgotten you'd been in touch with FHB - why not contact them if they've been dealing with his case, they'd probably admit him and he'd be in the best possible place.

jazzywoo
04-04-2010, 07:13 PM
you need to call the vet asap in the mean time keep the bunny warm and make sure its taking in fluids
good luck

donnamt
04-04-2010, 07:14 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: sending loads of vibes xxxxx

Jack's-Jane
04-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Try as hard as you can to stay calm. He NEEDS this from you atm

Are you waiting for a Vet to get back to you tonight?

What is SJ's respiration like and are his eyeballs flicking, either horizontally or vertically ?

Try to put him in a secure carrier with a warm but not too hot heat pad wrapped in a towel and placed under him.

Do not attempt to administer anything to him by mouth.

I hope the Vet contacts you very soon.

Sky-O
04-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I agree definitely about warmth. He may be as he is due to shock.

Has he had pain relief and stuff?

If you think he needs to be PTS then I think it's time to call the vets now. You've done so much and fought so hard for and with him. He's so, so lucky to have you and be in your care.

drpengie
04-04-2010, 07:18 PM
think positive

what meds has he been given ??

No meds given!

areia
04-04-2010, 07:21 PM
No meds given!

as in since he started being poorly? I would try and get hold of a vet as jane suggests keep him inside and warm

how is his breathing

happybun
04-04-2010, 07:21 PM
vibes for you both.

drpengie
04-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Try as hard as you can to stay calm. He NEEDS this from you atm

Are you waiting for a Vet to get back to you tonight?

What is SJ's respiration like and are his eyeballs flicking, either horizontally or vertically ?

Try to put him in a secure carrier with a warm but not too hot heat pad wrapped in a towel and placed under him.

Do not attempt to administer anything to him by mouth.

I hope the Vet contacts you very soon.

The vet is seeing him at 8pm, but it is the **** vet who is on call. I hate him!

his breathing is slow & steady - his eyes half closed

Leanne
04-04-2010, 07:27 PM
So sorry to hear about Scrumpy :(

If you don't want to go to your usual vet for fear of them still doing nothing or just pts without considering any other options, could someone on here local to you possibly recommend an emergency vet they trust to see him?

Were the lumps on/near his spine/vital organs?

Really hope there is a positive outcome.

drpengie
04-04-2010, 07:28 PM
So sorry to hear about Scrumpy :(

If you don't want to go to your usual vet for fear of them still doing nothing or just pts without considering any other options, could someone on here local to you possibly recommend an emergency vet they trust to see him?

Were the lumps on/near his spine/vital organs?

Really hope there is a positive outcome.

the lumps are both down his right side on in front of the other - they have no clue what they're attached to!

SOAD
04-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Awwwwwww no, I do hope he's ok XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jack's-Jane
04-04-2010, 07:37 PM
The vet is seeing him at 8pm, but it is the **** vet who is on call. I hate him!

his breathing is slow & steady - his eyes half closed

Will he have access to SJ's history ?

Could SJ have injured his spine at all ?

If SJ's heart and lungs sound OK and he is not distressed then the Vet could try a shot of steroid (and abx cover).If it is an acute inflammation somewhere in the CNS the steroid should help.

Some IV/SQ Hartmanns would be good to incase it's an acute electrolyte issue.

Sending huge vibes for him

Sparkle x
04-04-2010, 07:38 PM
sending lots of vibes xxx

drpengie
04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Will he have access to SJ's history ?

Could SJ have injured his spine at all ?

If SJ's heart and lungs sound OK and he is not distressed then the Vet could try a shot of steroid (and abx cover).If it is an acute inflammation somewhere in the CNS the steroid should help.

Some IV/SQ Hartmanns would be good to incase it's an acute electrolyte issue.

Sending huge vibes for him

Per bloods that I could understand - kidney fuction normal
slight anemia
low levels of aldonim (sp?) protein whatever that is
white blood cells or something showing chronic inflammation.

Jack's-Jane
04-04-2010, 07:49 PM
slight anemia

Hopefully the Vet will think it to be appropriate to try the steroid/abx/fluids.

Are the lumps anywhere near his spine ?

Hanlou
04-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Poor bun'. :cry: xx

Sending lots and lots of vibes.

Fairy13
04-04-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm afraid i'm no help but thinking of you and sending tons of vibes to Scrumpie x

poppymoon
04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
only just seen this:( hope he's ok xxxx

bunnymadhouse
04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
only just seen this ..

When nemo was a baby he lost use of his back legs ...but he was otherwise bright and responsive .
metacam brought him round but it took weeks

Hope lost most of the use in her back legs around a year ago and had a relapse around christmas time
steroids and long term septrin helped her ...but again she was still quite bright on herself .

sending loads of vibes your way

HS
04-04-2010, 08:35 PM
I do hope you're getting on ok at the vets.
Vibes to you both.

LilVicky
04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
oh no :(

Lots of vibes for you both!

drpengie
04-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Just got back from the vets. He's been given a steroid injection.

The lumps have grown quite a lot since last examination. He said that he's lost a lot of condition, and thinks it may be a tumour. He's got another appointment tomorrow morning, and has suggested that we might have to operate on him to remove the lumps!

susieb1
04-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Thinking of you both and sending loads of vibes!!!!

Jack's-Jane
04-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Just got back from the vets. He's been given a steroid injection.

The lumps have grown quite a lot since last examination. He said that he's lost a lot of condition, and thinks it may be a tumour. He's got another appointment tomorrow morning, and has suggested that we might have to operate on him to remove the lumps!

Hopefully the steroid will kick in soon

Have you been given some supportive feeds and fluids to give him throughout the night ?

mini lop1
04-04-2010, 08:50 PM
sending vibes

drpengie
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Hopefully the steroid will kick in soon

Have you been given some supportive feeds and fluids to give him throughout the night ?

er no, should I have? What would I need I may have some stuff.

areia
04-04-2010, 09:05 PM
er no, should I have? What would I need I may have some stuff.

im surprised you havent even been given metacam or recovery I did read that pellets with warm water and small amount of cucumber blitzed is a substitute,

hope the steriods kick in quick

Sky-O
04-04-2010, 09:05 PM
You can make a pellet slurry to feed by mouth, but I would be thinking that may be dangerous depending on his condition. I would think Sub Q fuilds would have been sensible.

Jack's-Jane
04-04-2010, 09:12 PM
im surprised you havent even been given metacam or recovery I did read that pellets with warm water and small amount of cucumber blitzed is a substitute,

hope the steriods kick in quick

Metacam cant be given with the steroid

Is SJ responsive ? Nose twitching, ears moving etc ?

I would not like to advise you about administering anything by mouth. The Vet may not have done so for a good reason but I am surprised no SQ fluids were given :?

Can you call the Vet again and ask if it's OK to give oral fluids/feeds ?

areia
04-04-2010, 09:18 PM

thanks for clearing that one up :)

ShazzaBunny
04-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Oh no, poor wee soul, sending a million vibes xxx

drpengie
04-04-2010, 10:00 PM

Is SJ responsive ? Nose twitching, ears moving etc ?

I would not like to advise you about administering anything by mouth. The Vet may not have done so for a good reason but I am surprised no SQ fluids were given :?

No he's not really responsive. The nose is moving with his breathing, His ears are still!

Kylie541
04-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Vibes for SJ.

thumps_
04-04-2010, 10:29 PM
I've no advice, but you are both very much in my thoughts tonight.

Jack's-Jane
05-04-2010, 06:47 AM
How is Scrumpie this morning ?

Maizey
05-04-2010, 07:03 AM
I have only just seen this,sending massive vibes Scrumpies way xxxx

maxxev
05-04-2010, 07:35 AM
i hope this morning has brought some improvement.:(

donnamt
05-04-2010, 07:43 AM
i hope hes felling a bit better today xxx

Becca
05-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Sending tons of vibes x

Bluesmum
05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Thinking of you hon.....Have you tried calling FHB?
Hope he pulls through.
xxx

caismeister
05-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Hope he's doing better this morning

Shellypops
05-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Oh No! How awful! I have no real advise myself except what the good people have already said!

has he eaten yet?

Leanne
05-04-2010, 09:48 AM
slight anemia

Could it have been Albumin?

If so, low levels often indicate poor liver or kidney function.

Maybe it's a liver infection not picked up through the blood results?
Tumours can sometimes be going on to cause this too, it happened with one of my boys.
:(

Vibes for the little fella ~*~*~*~*~

areia
05-04-2010, 10:30 AM
hope hes feeling at least a lil better this morn hooge vibes

bunny babe
05-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Only just seen this, I hope he has improved. Sending vibes.

Kermit
05-04-2010, 11:10 AM
I have also just seen this and read through.
Vibes for Scrumpie Jack.

My Inca recently had problems with her back end, which turned out to be EC related, she needed steroid & antibiotic injections for 3 weeks and she is still now on daily Metacam.

I really hope your wee man pulls through xx

Suzanne
05-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Hope your little man is doing better this morning.

Pie
05-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Just seen and read al the posts.

How is SJ today?
I do hope he is better. Sending mega vibes for him xxx

Happy Hopping
05-04-2010, 11:58 AM
I've only seen this once w/ my bridge bun Little Happy. In a 24 to 48 hr. time frame, his body suddenly go limp, loss the use of his legs. In the end, it's liver cancer at its final stage. And he passed away the next day.

But in your case, you said there are signs for weeks. My advice is, ask Dr. Brown what else she needs for exam, and then send whatever info she needs to her.

The situation is, your vet is not as experience as Dr. Hancourt Brown, so he sent the data to her for a 2nd opinion. As such, your vet should have a 2nd call w/ dr. brown. What appear on the surface is that your vet hasn't tell Dr. Brown the whole picture, or something was missed.

Big, big vibes to Scrumpie.

Shellypops
05-04-2010, 12:35 PM
come on scrumpy!:cry::cry:

helgalush
05-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Sorry I have only just read this thread and am so sorry to hear that Scrumpie is poorly. Thinking of you both and hoping that you get better answers soon. x

drpengie
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks for your help & support last night guys. Scrumps has seen the vet this morning and has had another steroid injection. He is a little more perky than yesterday, but still can't really move his back legs.

The lumps has grown so on wednesday he is going in to see if they can if at all remove the lumps.

I had choices
1 - try remove lumps by surgery
2 - treat him as best we can without surgery
3 - PTS

I have to give the surgery a chance knowing in my heart of hearts the outcome won't be good. But I have to take the chance for him.

The vet thinks it's a tumour as he has fragmented red blood cells.

Please can you all think about him on Wed & hope that someone up there can hear us! x

Shellypops
05-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks for your help & support last night guys. Scrumps has seen the vet this morning and has had another steroid injection. He is a little more perky than yesterday, but still can't really move his back legs.

The lumps has grown so on wednesday he is going in to see if they can if at all remove the lumps.

I had choices
1 - try remove lumps by surgery
2 - treat him as best we can without surgery
3 - PTS

I have to give the surgery a chance knowing in my heart of hearts the outcome won't be good. But I have to take the chance for him.

The vet thinks it's a tumour as he has fragmented red blood cells.

Please can you all think about him on Wed & hope that someone up there can hear us! x Your doing the right taking a chance! I can't imagine what you must be going through babe! I should have my mobi back after 2 so will def give you a ring!... loads of vibes from me Bobby and Carlo xxxxxx

drpengie
05-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Your doing the right taking a chance! I can't imagine what you must be going through babe! I should have my mobi back after 2 so will def give you a ring!... loads of vibes from me Bobby and Carlo xxxxxx

Ok honey x

Happy Hopping
05-04-2010, 12:44 PM
I would do the surgery. In my case w/ Goofball, her bone cancer has spread, so all we did is remove the "ground zero" point where the cancer origin is, i.e., her knee cap, and she has 1 leg left but since run very fast.

Then I use blackberries to remove all the cancer cells successfully. I have a very long thread on it at the Health section.

But in your case, the tumor is localize, so the right course of action is surgery removal.

Bluesmum
05-04-2010, 12:51 PM
I would go with the surgery too....give him ever chance. Really hope he makes it...you have my number if you want to natter/cry.
xxx

donnamt
05-04-2010, 12:51 PM
this is really heartbreaking :cry::cry::cry:

i really hope the surgery is a success and Scrumpie is ok (some RU bunny is due a miracle, i hope its your little man) xxxx

bunny babe
05-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Sending hugs and vibes.

I would go with the surgery to, to give every chance. Thinking of you.

Jack's-Jane
05-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I will certainly be thinking of him xx

yvette
05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Just seen this.You poor guys!!! Best wishes and lots of love and hugs.xx

bunnymadhouse
05-04-2010, 03:12 PM
sending all the spare vibes i can muster for this little bun ..

good luck ..

helgalush
05-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Thinking of you both and hoping all goes well for Wednesday. A million vibes coming your way from me. x

Fuzzlebug
05-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Sending you loads and loads of get well vibes for Scrumpie.

Really hope he can pull through.

Thinking of you. X

KarenM
05-04-2010, 03:34 PM
I've only just seen this. Sending Scrumpie lots of vibes. xxxx

LilVicky
05-04-2010, 03:34 PM
i would have chosen the surgery aswell.

Thinking of you both, and i hope theres a good news to come.
Lots of vibes

Fingers and paws are crossed for you
xx

drpengie
05-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Now the vet has given me the option of if the surgery is unsuccessful to have Scrumpie PTS while he is under the GA. If it turns out to be a tumour, what would you do if you were in my situation? Would you do this or would You let him come round and then keep him comfortable until the time comes?

Jack's-Jane
05-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Now the vet has given me the option of if the surgery is unsuccessful to have Scrumpie PTS while he is under the GA. If it turns out to be a tumour, what would you do if you were in my situation? Would you do this or would You let him come round and then keep him comfortable until the time comes?

I think I would let him go under GA. But really it is only a decision that you and your Vet can make.

donnamt
05-04-2010, 05:18 PM

we had this with my cat. he was apparently born with 1/4 liver function and he got some bacteria that started killing the healthy liver tissue. we was told he stood no chance of survival so we let him go during the op.

i have never regretted that decision and now watching pearl decline having no idea when is her time i almost wish for the situation where its a pts in the op decision.

without a 2nd thought i would do it again, ive never felt guilty for not waking George up and seeing if he could make it for a little while longer, yet daily im beating myself up for keeping pearl alive when shes struggling to breathe and i will still have to watch her die because its terminal.

loads of hugs to you hun, there is no right or wrong answer sadly but you should go with your gut and what the vet recommends xxxxx

areia
05-04-2010, 05:35 PM
If they remove the tumor successfully and the vet thinks he has a good chance then obviously you will want him to come round but if it has spread way to far it may be best to let go, hugeeeeeeeee vibes for you and scrumpie

Tracy
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I've only just seen this. :(

We have our fingers and paws crossed for you and Scrumpie and hope for some good news.

Tracy
x

Sparkle x
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Hope the surgery is a success, lots of vibes xxx

Boudicca
05-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Huge huge vibes for the lovely Scrumpie!! I too would also let him go under GA if things have progressed too far! Such stressful awful decisions to have to make but hopefully the surgery will be successful and all will be ok!

natandfluffs
05-04-2010, 08:20 PM
we had this with my cat. he was apparently born with 1/4 liver function and he got some bacteria that started killing the healthy liver tissue. we was told he stood no chance of survival so we let him go during the op.

i have never regretted that decision and now watching pearl decline having no idea when is her time i almost wish for the situation where its a pts in the op decision.

without a 2nd thought i would do it again, ive never felt guilty for not waking George up and seeing if he could make it for a little while longer, yet daily im beating myself up for keeping pearl alive when shes struggling to breathe and i will still have to watch her die because its terminal.

loads of hugs to you hun, there is no right or wrong answer sadly but you should go with your gut and what the vet recommends xxxxx

We did this with Gwyn (dog) too... it was totally the right decision for her, but each case will be different. I guess the thing is to be prepared for it, but without being convinced it will happen. If that makes sense... Its good that the vet is being clear with you so that you are aware of the options in advance (though it probably feels really rubbish right now)

Thinking of you and Scrumpie xx

drpengie
05-04-2010, 11:27 PM
We did this with Gwyn (dog) too... it was totally the right decision for her, but each case will be different. I guess the thing is to be prepared for it, but without being convinced it will happen. If that makes sense... Its good that the vet is being clear with you so that you are aware of the options in advance (though it probably feels really rubbish right now)

Thinking of you and Scrumpie xx

Thank you! I am preparing myself for it now so I know what to do if the call comes. I don't want to make a rash decision.

I'm keeping everything crossed that it goes OK x

helgalush
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
We are keeping everything crossed for you too. x

drpengie
06-04-2010, 10:00 AM
He's not eating at all now. I have been syringe feeding him, but he is now letting it just run out of his mouth.

Poor mite :cry:

giantbunnymummy
06-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I've only just seen this. Poor Scrumpie Jack :(

Sending millions of vibes for him and hoping that he can get through this. Must be heartbreaking to see him like this :(

Hugs. xx

poppymoon
06-04-2010, 10:09 AM
:( poor scrumpie.

drpengie
06-04-2010, 10:15 AM
He's just a bag of bones with saggy skin now!!! He's just gone like that in a day or so! :cry:

Lspacehopper
06-04-2010, 10:18 AM
:( ((hugs)) xx

donnamt
06-04-2010, 11:01 AM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: poor little hunny

Pie
06-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Oh dear... Poor SJ. :(

areia
06-04-2010, 05:29 PM
:( huge hugs

Shellypops
06-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh no how horrible! Sending millions of vibes your way!:love:

Jack's-Jane
06-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Poor Scrumpie :cry:

Maizey
06-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Im so sorry:(:(

drpengie
07-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Little man is gone. RIP gorgeous boy x

Bluesmum
07-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Oh Zoe I'm so sorry. you know where I am if you need me.
Run free little man.
xxxx

bunny babe
07-04-2010, 08:23 AM
I am so sorry, you fought so hard for him. Thinking of you.

HS
07-04-2010, 08:40 AM
So sorry :cry:

Shellypops
07-04-2010, 08:44 AM
Sleep tight Handsome:cry:

sillyrabbit
07-04-2010, 08:57 AM
I am so sorry x

Fairy13
07-04-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm so sorry x

biscandmatt1
07-04-2010, 09:00 AM
oh no :cry: i have jus read through all the posts. i am heartbroken for you here. sleep tight little man xxx

Debster
07-04-2010, 09:02 AM
I've just read through all this, I'm so sorry, you fought so hard for him.

RIP at the bridge Scrumpie xxx

Becca
07-04-2010, 09:20 AM
So sorry.:cry:
Binky Free Scrumpie.

Rhianna
07-04-2010, 09:33 AM
So sorry to read your sad news.

Sleep well, little one.

xxxx

happybun
07-04-2010, 09:52 AM
i am so sorry. binky free, scrumpie.

Grin
07-04-2010, 10:05 AM
So sorry. :cry:

Alfagirl
07-04-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm so sorry, you fought so hard for him.

Binky free little Scrumpie xx

Michelleox
07-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Really sorry xxx

Kermit
07-04-2010, 10:27 AM
How sad.
Binky free Scrumpie xx

donnamt
07-04-2010, 10:57 AM
im really sorry xxxx

drpengie
07-04-2010, 10:59 AM
I've just rung the bunny camp rescue where I adopted him from. That was a hard call to make! :cry:

mini lop1
07-04-2010, 10:59 AM
:cry: soo sorry

donnamt
07-04-2010, 11:00 AM
I've just rung the bunny camp rescue where I adopted him from. That was a hard call to make! :cry:

:cry::cry::cry: *huuugsssssss*

sacol4940
07-04-2010, 11:17 AM
So sorry :cry:

Binky free Scrumpie xx

Pie
07-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Oh jeez, Im so, so sorry.

Binky free little man. Enjoy it at the bridge. x :cry:

Happy Hopping
07-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Zoe, I'm so sorry to hear this. You done a great job in giving him everything. And he's a very brave little boy thru out. :(

thumps_
07-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm so sorry drpengie.
He was such a brave bunny, & these last days have been so difficult for you. I sincerely hope that you will be able to draw on all the good times together.

Boudicca
07-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Im so sorry, I missed this thread and saw the revived accommodation one on 'photos and stories' then I read the word 'was' :cry: He was a gorgeous brave bunny, binky free Scrumpie Jack x

Fuzzlebug
07-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Just seen this... :cry:

I'm so sorry he didn't make it.

Hugs to you. X

Sleep tight little man. X

purplebumble
07-04-2010, 08:26 PM
i read through the entire thread and my heart sank when you said the food dribbled out of his mouth...that was what our oscar did when he was dying:cry:

im so so sorry.....he was such a fighter xxx

hugs for you and binky free little bun xx

mini lop1
07-04-2010, 08:40 PM
:cry: i was soo upset to find this out this morning, i was even telling my nan about him too today :cry::cry: