• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boredom Breaking Bars

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have now finished the first batch of my new invention to keep the RU bunnies occupied :)

The bars are handmade and full of natural ingredients. They contain larger pieces and quanities of hay than the biscuits and contain no fruit, just fresh herbs so have less natural sugars.

They are designed for bunnies with good teeth to keep them occupied for long periods. Although I would recommend only leaving them with the bunnies for a few hours a day :)

Jojo demonstrates them in this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=222344&highlight=jojo

I have 2 parsley and Basil

They measure 4 inches long, 3 inches wide and 1.5 inches deep and are quite heavy. They also take 36 hours to cook :shock: Therefore the prices will be the same as the bunny biscuits -

£4.50 for 1 or 2 for £8
we accept paypal - rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk and cheques made out to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home, please pm me for address

P4040701.jpg

P4040702.jpg

Last edited:
Ps, I gave those guinea biscuits to the guineas at Alices rescue, they all loved them, including the ones from the petshop rescue, probably their first treats ever... Alice thought they were sooo cute because they were heart shaped :)

:wave: hi. is there still some left as ive only just seen these
if so can i get one of each flavour please.
let me know and i can paypal you thanks

I will have one of each flavour please, if you still have any left. :wave:

My three new girls have VERY busy teeth, so these will be perfect. :D

Hi:wave:
Any of these left?
Im off out just now, but will check back later and pay if there are any left xx

Back