• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who did it????

Who goes?

• Sooty

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rosie

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Kung Fu Panda

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

ecudc

Warren Veteran
SOMEBUNNY has gotton behind the sofa, and the mdf and has chewed straight through the phone cable so we now have absolutely no home phone that works and the bunnies are all swearing it wasn't them! I've told them when I find out who did it they'll not be getting any carrots for a week and may have to pack their suitcase and go and stay at aunty chloes for a bit :shock::lol::lol:

so the question is who did it?

1. Sooty - Da boss - The strongest of the bunnies and could move the mdf. He also likes to chew but is he too big to fit behind the sofa?

P1000852-1.jpg

2. Honey - Da henchman - Not a big chewer but sooty likes to send her in to sort out the other bunnies....did he get her to sneak behind the sofa?

IMG_4928.jpg

3. Rosie - The diva - Looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but is small enough to fit under the sofa although would she really want to muss up her fur?

IMG_3609.jpg

4. Kung fu panda - The ninja - Small enough to fit under the sofa but is he strong enough to move the mdf? Perhaps he and rosie are in it together to try and frame Sooty and get him out of the picture in order to become top bun?

IMG_4961.jpg

Who has to go without carrots and has to go and help aunty chloe with events and stuff to raise the funds for a new phone cable? You decide!

The moral of the story. No matter how much you rabbit proof they will always find a way!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:
They do always find a way!!!!
I vote Kung fu panda......had enough of Sooty being top bun and yes they are trying to frame him :shock:
(what woried me more is i've sat and studied this before voting :roll:)

oh dear things are not looking good for panda. He's not looking too worried at the moment and is calmly eating his poo.... perhaps he is bluffing??

Panda!

And like Claire, I sat and thought about it before voting :oops: :lol:

:oops::oops::oops: me too...

my theory...

Sooty is the boss so NEVER does his own dirty work and the crime is so trivial why bother, da henchman honey is crazy madly in love with Sooty so wouldnt do it without his say so.

Now panda is madly crazy inlove with the evil Rosie and she is feeling demonic today and with the attitude no crime is too small she sent him to do it. ;)

Back