• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My newest guilty confession, poor boy with no ears :(**UD Pg3, new pics**

You should see the rotten conditions he was kept in before someone brought him home to me :evil:
Grayson took an instant liking to him, but as soon as I gave him a bt of grooming it was apparent there was no helping him, the poor things ears were in a rotten state, they had to be removed almost instantly.

Vibes that he'll stay in one piece, please... :(

258c9s7.jpg

Last edited:
Sad isn't it..I had two with the same complaint..they didn't last long enough to know the joys of a forever home..but at least their demise was quick and they passed being held carefully in my hands

Flipping heck Sian......I wondered what the hell I was going to see!!:shock:

Bahahah! Me too! I just scrolled down the page sooooo slowly not really wanting to look at the impending photo of a bunny with it's ears hanging off.

Naughty Sian! :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

We had five babies in a similar condition yesterday. They are all gone now, you'd never have known they were here.

Back