• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Easter from all at Make Mine Chocolate!

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
We do hope that you have a wonderful Easter Sunday, a fun day spent with your bunnies.

Keep up the good work spreading the message about rabbit welfare!

Cabbage3.jpg

love the poster and a Happy Easter to you Helen and a big well done on all your hard work for the MMC campaign xx

Happy Easter Helen! And everyone else too! :wave:

*Just wanted to add - my MMC advert on the local classifieds has been a success! That ruddy woman selling 'Easter bunnies' hasn't sold a single one! ;)

Thank you Jill.

I think we all feel that this year we really will make some impact, even if it's in a small way, as we now have so many good people, like yourself who are prepared to highlight the real issues behind the rabbits that are bought on a whim and end up being unloved and given up or just unloved and forgotten.

To all of you guys who have put the MMC posters up, added a poster or a logo to your signatures, avatars or on your Facebook walls, this really does help. We are getting noticed and this in turn is helping us to get more people interested.

This Easter we have several pets shops who are taking part in a rabbit amnesty, agreeing not to sell rabbits over the Eater period. Now that is progress as I am sure you can imagine.

Our work doesn't end at Easter, this is not a seasonal problem. Sure, it gets worse, but the impulse purchase of rabbits happens all year round. We must all work together and we will make a difference.

So thank you all, we could not achieve anything without your continued and growing support.

Helen

Happy Easter Helen! And everyone else too! :wave:

*Just wanted to add - my MMC advert on the local classifieds has been a success! That ruddy woman selling 'Easter bunnies' hasn't sold a single one! ;)

Well done you!

I do think that by all of us networking as we do, we can spread our net much further and reach more people. Every single person that does something, be it put up a poster, talk to someone thinking about getting rabbits, writing to the papers, or just having a car sticker, is having an impact.

Hoppy Easter :D

Hoping and praying that any Bunnies bought as Easter presents, get the happy life that they deserve.

Happy Easter from me, Rimmi and Easter, hope we havent bugged people too much with our continuour MMC statuses on Fb :p

I have some great ideas for next year though Helen, I will be sending you an email!! :)

Happy Easter from me, Rimmi and Easter, hope we havent bugged people too much with our continuour MMC statuses on Fb :p

I have some great ideas for next year though Helen, I will be sending you an email!! :)

Wonderful Jeanna, thank you - I look forward to it!

Back