• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bonding!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
One of my regular boarders who i also babysit for, lost her bun Tom on wednesday morning, Jerry is so lonely now its heartbreaking, so they are adopting a bun from Little Angels Rescue in Essex, called Basil, he was a stray.

But I am doing the bonding, and can do it this week, but the family can only go and collect on weekends, but im busy next - so it would be 2 weeks away. so its turned out we are going to collect him today and everybody involved agreed its not fair to make Jerry wait 2 weeks!

So at 5pm i am going with her to collect Basil - who is going to be renamed Ben! (Ben and Jerry!)

could we have some bonding vibes please!

Aww sending lots of bonding vibes your way! I hope it all goes smoothly! Don't forget to post lots of bonding pics ;)

Sending loads of bonding good luck vibes!!! So excited coz hopefully I might get to see them tomorrow when I pick up D&D :) Im so glad they decided to get a partner :)

Back