• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie, my beautiful boy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

eddienopin.jpg

They're under all his fluff, plus he has one of those awful squashy faces that rabbits shouldn't be bred with so you can never see them head on :(

Oops sorry:oops: I think I need a pair of glasses....

:cry: That is so sad, but he is gorgous and looks so happy and relaxed. He's lucky to be with you :D :love::love:

:wave: Hello sunshine! Lovely to see you looking so well :) Will you please demand some nose rubs and delicious pureed food from your mummy on behalf of Aunty Alison xx

:wave: Hello sunshine! Lovely to see you looking so well :) Will you please demand some nose rubs and delicious pureed food from your mummy on behalf of Aunty Alison xx

Don't worry I have just given him some of Ella's finest :D And Elwood has just cleaned up the mess as usual, but this time with a little help from Wesley. He's a fast learner :lol:

:love:Eddie:love:

Must give noserubs....How do you get anything done with Eddie around? I would have to cuddle him all day long!

hes bootiful :D

is he still young? my lil Destiny had a lil squashed face but now shes older its formed properly :/ must be just a thing when they are young?

Back