• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jasmine is home! and a question.

hannah C

Alpha Buck
well we have her! i couldnt leave her in the rescue another day when she had a lovely home to come to so we went and picked jasmine up yesterday!:D
hopefully she will eventually bond with steve and they will live happily ever after.
no pics yet im afraid as she is a terrified little bun, and hides every time you go anywhere near and i dont want to freak her out. her story is that she was a house rabbit that was destructive so the owners got rid, shes been in the rescue a 5 month and turned 1 in feburary, so this poor little lady has had a rough start.

anyhoo my question, she is producing a lot of those night time poos! (cant remember the word, begins with c) and i mean a lot, shes not eaten them and they are all over the shed floor, now i have the certificate from the rescue saying she is in good health signed by a vet etc. is this just down to stress, the diet in the rescue wasnt very good, she was on a mix food, loads of veg by the looks of it too and she has only done 20ish normal poos since she arrived yesterday. i dont want to have to catch her and stress her out more by taking her to the vets. if i can solve this with her diet.

opinions please

Back