• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there something in the air?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi was a very grumpy boy when I came home from rescuing last night, lunging me, today hes chasing his woman around, deperate to mount her and licking me..... there must be some funny flowers pollinating somewhere!! :shock:

Anyone elses buns being funny??

:lol::lol: Honey is being a right madam. I woke up in the middle of the night with a wet patch on the bed :roll: She very rarely does it, it is usually a punishment for something I have done.

:lol::lol: Honey is being a right madam. I woke up in the middle of the night with a wet patch on the bed :roll: She very rarely does it, it is usually a punishment for something I have done.

Yes, Rimmi gives is a wet patch on the sofa is we're eating something he wants that we wont give him.... like crisps or pizza, lol!!! I wish he understood that hooman food is not good for buns!! Argh!!

Back