• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rung out of pellets - replacement pellet mix?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I've now run out of SS pellets and have been too ill the past couple of days to go out and get more. The delivery I ordered last week hasn't arrived, either. Is there a mixture of anything I might have in the kitchen that I can give the buns tonight? Maybe a few oats, a bit of corn and some veggies?

Obviously they have hay, so that's okay.

I'd just give them their usual, but without the pellets.
Mine have such a tiny anount that I don't think they'd miss them!
I wouldn't start messing around with oats and stuff to be honest - maybe a few dandelion leaves and some grass?

I've now run out of SS pellets and have been too ill the past couple of days to go out and get more. The delivery I ordered last week hasn't arrived, either. Is there a mixture of anything I might have in the kitchen that I can give the buns tonight? Maybe a few oats, a bit of corn and some veggies?

Obviously they have hay, so that's okay.

Do you want me to send a bag home with my brother either tonight or tomorrow. He lives in your village.

if you could send just a carrier bag with enough for the three of them for tonight and tomorrow, that would be fantastic!!!

I got some SS here if you want it but you'll have to come and get it, its a small bag of the adult, Alice gave me two so I dont mind 'lending' you some? :) xxx (plus you might get some Rimmi cuddles? And Winter too, but shes moulting, lol!!)

I got some SS here if you want it but you'll have to come and get it, its a small bag of the adult, Alice gave me two so I dont mind 'lending' you some? :) xxx (plus you might get some Rimmi cuddles? And Winter too, but shes moulting, lol!!)

:wave::wave::wave:

Hi huN! Let's go to alice's next week once my root canal has been done.I can't leave the house at the moment, I'm feeling so ill from this bloody tooth!

xx

Well, I am away from this Thursday til Tuesday but yes, sounds good, I want to go over as much as poss to help her with all the animals and clean out the rodents as shes a bit scared of holding hammies because theyre easy to drop, bless!!

Back