• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Monkeys

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

Here are some various pictures of the monkey boys which were on my phone. Hope you like them.

Photo00381.jpg
< David hiding in pocket hammock

Photo00141.jpg
< All three looking cute (from left to right: Jack, David & Mickey)

Photo00251.jpg
< Rat pile!!!!!

Photo00371.jpg
< Jack saying hello

are you getting rats? :D what type are you getting? boys or girls?

I wish:( But when I'm older I'm sure I will.

SOrry that's what I meant by **counting the days down** til I'm older and have a house of my own. Then I can finally adopt whatever animals I fall in love with!

What's the normal life span for rats now?

As I'm sure their lifespan have changed over the years due to improved living care, vet care, etc. I remember my brother had one when he was little but died when he was 2 years old.

I wish:( But when I'm older I'm sure I will.

SOrry that's what I meant by **counting the days down** til I'm older and have a house of my own. Then I can finally adopt whatever animals I fall in love with!

What's the normal life span for rats now?

As I'm sure their lifespan have changed over the years due to improved living care, vet care, etc. I remember my brother had one when he was little but died when he was 2 years old.

oh right. the average lifespan is 18 months, but most live longer than that, most reaching 2 years old and some reaching 3 years.

They are so cute.I bet they get up to mischief when you let them out of their cages.

Are they easy to maintain? I looking after?

They are so cute.I bet they get up to mischief when you let them out of their cages.

Are they easy to maintain? I looking after?

they are really easy to look after. they take care of themselves most of the time, they just need an hour out of the cage each day (and get up to loads of mischief, ripping wallpaper, pooing everywhere:lol:), wipe the shelves daily and poo pick their litter corners daily, and that's it.

Back