• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do i do?

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
i've been looking for a bunfriend for my Sebastian and i went to the local rescue today. I asked if they would bond one of thier rabbits with mine and they said they would. the only problem is, due to funds they only nuter males. Sebastian will be nutered this month and wont be getting bonded for 4 weeks (is that how long thier fertile?) after, if my dad says yes :p

What do i do.
Do i get a bun from there and hope everythings fine?
Could i nuter her after they have been bonded for a while? Or is that not reccomended?

Im so confussed :(

Males take about 6 weeks to become infertile after a neuter.
Choose a girlie now....if in a few weeks try to bond, or get rescue to bond.If it doesnt work,chooses another bun.Rescues dont let single bunnies go unless they will have a partner.
Get the girlie done too if shes not.It will prolly save her life in the long run and help her to be a more loving bunny.Good luck!!xxx

Back