• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impy Bear

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
In almost two years, I've never got photos this good of Rocco!
But here's Impy Bear

LGIM0038-3.jpg

LGIM0037.jpg

LGIM0035.jpg

Rocco was quite interested in her smell at first and was constantly sniffing about... But then he gave up and he's over it now :lol::love:

Wow, how did you get such lovely hammy pictures? My Bruce is always off on a mission and I just get a hamster shaped blur! You've inspired me to try harder though!

He's gorgeous! Love the one with his little paw held up! :love:

Wow, how did you get such lovely hammy pictures? My Bruce is always off on a mission and I just get a hamster shaped blur! You've inspired me to try harder though!

He's gorgeous! Love the one with his little paw held up! :love:

She's just well behaved :lol: I NEVER get good photos of Rocco coz he won't sit still! But Impy is a little angel for photos!
She's my little girl :love:

Oops :oops: sorry SHE is lovely! She is a proper little model! I may have to try bribing Bruce with treats to sit still for the camera!

Oops :oops: sorry SHE is lovely! She is a proper little model! I may have to try bribing Bruce with treats to sit still for the camera!

When I try and get photos of Rocco, NOTHING bribes him to sit still :roll: It's all shoved into the pouches and he keeps on running!
Maybe it's just that boys are naughty? :lol:

I think so! Bruce is always off on a mission and he's getting on now but he hasn't slowed up at all! If I do get any pictures they will be full pouch pictures!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of this little lady in the future :love:

Back