• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M'Lady & the Honey & Banana Log :P

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Inca's honey & banana logs arrived this morning from Auntie Liz :D

Now Inca, or "M'Lady" as she prefers ... is a rather fussy bun when it comes to treats and she is generally a very delicate and polite eater, gently and delicately selecting small morsels in an "awfully awfully" sort of way, taking her time and chewing properly (just like she's been taught to) :angel:

And then the honey and banana logs arrived..... :shock:

I don't think she even pauses for breath! See what she does to the camera at the end because I dared to move the royal log! :lol::lol::lol:

Inca%20-%20our%20rescue%20bunny
[/URL][/IMG]

lovely munching sounds
and Liz's treats certainly are popular..the ones we were kindly sent by Karen lasted..oh about 20 seconds! :lol:

lovely munching sounds
and Liz's treats certainly are popular..the ones we were kindly sent by Karen lasted..oh about 20 seconds! :lol:

Thats why my latest invention is now cooking away in the oven. these should keep the buns occupied for hours on end :D

QUICK!!! Dial 999...I think Fluffers neeeds an ambulance and Inca needs to be arrested for assault!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:...Bless her!!!!**crunch crunch crunch...where'd it go?????????:?

QUICK!!! Dial 999...I think Fluffers neeeds an ambulance and Inca needs to be arrested for assault!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:...Bless her!!!!**crunch crunch crunch...where'd it go?????????:?

:lol::lol::lol:

Back