• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeke needs the snip...

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
...so he can get a play mate or two...

So, my question is, would you bond him to two girls, one boy and a girl, one girl or one boy? I think the more the merrier, but is that always the case?

:wave: If you want a trio, i guess 2 females and 1 male would be a better ratio, although anything but 2 males would probably work :D It depends on the personality of the bunnies :) You could always rehome a trio from a rescue and then bond your boy with them? xXx

oooo! dont get me having four in total! think my OH would let me have three buns, but four maybe pushing it lol

:lol::lol: Ive just read my above post!! I meant a pair from a rescue, not a trio :lol:

Ive just bonded a trio and theyre getting on so well :love: I was always under the impression of pairs get on best etc and in a trio one would get left out, but that really isnt the case :love: Its lovely to see a big bunny pile! xXx

well, i had two pairs of female gps, and then bonded the two pairs and they really do get on so much better as a foursome (soon to be fivesome when we move as our boy's being neutered shortly!)

bigger groups to me seem more natural. i like the idea of having a big shed of about ten, and letting them roam the garden when I'm home and in the garden... aww, i can dream! as soon as i win the lottery!

Back