• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg and Hazel enjoying their turret room.

fiona3

Warren Scout
Posting these pics for no other reason but they are cute.
Nutmeg and Hazel were out all day in their run enjoying the spring sunshine, come 5pm they were standing on their back legs wondering where their dinner was. Straight up to the bedroom turret of their hutch. Its really cosy up there and they can see out their little window into the garden. i sometimes pop treats in the wee door at night. An open door must mean food! Fav at moment is dried Coltsfoot! Nutmeg has floppy ears, Hazel has uppy ones!
nutmegapril2010.jpg

hazelapril2010.jpg

Thankyou. I think so.Nutmeg is having a dental on Tuesday so im glad he is enjoying himself in the garden this weekend and looking happy.:)

Awwwhh! They're gorgeous :) So shiny and cuddly looking! Nutmeg's handlebar ears are very very cute indeed! :lol: Lots of vibes for Nutmeg's dental, I'm sure he'll be fine :wave:

Lovely buns! :love:

I love how the first pic shows up Nutmeg's whiskers...... :love:

Vibes for Nutmeg - I hope the dental goes well. Love their names! :D x

They do look sweet in that first photo :love: Hazel looks like she's guarding the turret entrance in that second pic :lol:

Back