• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On a happier note......

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Benson and lola are getting a shed to attatch to their existing set up. They will then have a 6x4 shed and the condo (see picture).

I'm looking for ideas on how I could link the two together and I'd like a door in the shed between the two structures so that I can lock them in there at night. I thought of building a square tube out of 12 inch shelving and cutting holes to fit in both sheds. Soooo excited - arriving on Thursday. :p

condo2.jpg

All ideas and pictures gratefully received. (Oh save me the dog has wind - oh the stench !!! Sorry too much info.)

:wave: Where exactly are you putting the shed? I am a bit confused what you mean:? P/s don't blame the dog - smelly dog smelly dog it's not your fault :lol:

:wave: Where exactly are you putting the shed? I am a bit confused what you mean:? P/s don't blame the dog - smelly dog smelly dog it's not your fault :lol:

Sorry! The two structures are going to sit end to end, longways. The condo in the pic is 8x4 and the shed is 6x4 so the whole thing together will be 14x4 if you know what I mean. So what I need to do is make it so that the buns can go from one to the other through a shoot or cat flap or something! :wave: (wind has subsided :p)

Sorry! The two structures are going to sit end to end, longways. The condo in the pic is 8x4 and the shed is 6x4 so the whole thing together will be 14x4 if you know what I mean. So what I need to do is make it so that the buns can go from one to the other through a shoot or cat flap or something! :wave: (wind has subsided :p)

Oh right, wow lucky bunsters - I think I would go for a cat flap or you could just cut a square hole as you said and put hinges on it so it's like a little door - someone else did that and it looked good they put a little bolt on the door for when they wanted to lock it. Thats going to give them loads of space, they will play hide and seek !:lol:

Oh right, wow lucky bunsters - I think I would go for a cat flap or you could just cut a square hole as you said and put hinges on it so it's like a little door - someone else did that and it looked good they put a little bolt on the door for when they wanted to lock it. Thats going to give them loads of space, they will play hide and seek !:lol:

Actually that would be a lot easier than faffing about with shoots and tunnels :roll: Then I could just screw pieces of wood over where the two structures are joined just for added security. Thanks for that - gives me something to think about :p

Back