• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Know it's No-Where Near as Good as Lots of Yours.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
But here's a bit of an update on some of my Bunny enclosures.

004-106.jpg

005-91.jpg

008-72.jpg

010-61.jpg

011-65.jpg

013-54.jpg

014-44.jpg

015-44.jpg

016-42.jpg

017-41.jpg

018-40.jpg

The enclosures need to be BIGGER and that will happen as the inevitable happens :cry: and my numbers reduce.

There is at least 2 toys in each enclosure but you cant see all of them as they get burried under the hay.

So, as I say, no-where near perfick but hopefully a bit better than the 'Shanty Town' :)

I think they look fab Jane! I dont know how you do it... All your bunnies look very happy :love:

Do you have rabbits in every room??? Is that your front door I see? I would love that!! :lol::oops:

Wow! You must spend all day looking after them. Can I ask, do you shut them up at night? Only asking as my two are in an unheated room next to the garage and I shut them away at night about 10ish. Always feel guilty for doing so and didn't know whether it is best for them to be shut up at night or night. Nothing could get to them. :wave:

I think they look fab Jane! I dont know how you do it... All your bunnies look very happy :love:

Do you have rabbits in every room??? Is that your front door I see? I would love that!! :lol::oops:

The bathroom is a Bunny Free zone :)

Oh and 'yes' that is my Front Door !! :lol:

I would LOVE that too!! Bunnies all day and all night :love::love::love:

No-where as good as??????? ITS FABULOUS ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS.
I would love love love it if I lived there.
Great job, the Rabbits look very relaxed and happy.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

WOW! That is amazing!!! What a set-up!

They all look so happy.:love::love:

It must take you ages to clear out all that hay and refill it on cleaning day! (And a fortune in hay!!).

What an amazing place!

Looks really good, I think a lot of bunnies would love to be in there and safe and warm and loved, you are clearly dedicated to your animals :love:

Back