• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**prize Everytime** Gorgeous Bunny Prizes-sold out! thank you!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I am raising funds for my local animal rescue, The Ark in Lincolnshire. WWW.ARKANIMALRESCUE.CO.UK They have recently started taking in rabbits and need some much needed funds to help pay for vaccinations and neutering to give them the best start in life.

Cost is £3 a go or you can have 4 goes for £10. All prizes are BUNNY THEMED and in new condition. I have a list with numbers and relevant prizes so this is an INSTANT WIN and as soon as I receive your payment I will let you know on the thread what your prize is. You can win art prints, fridge magnets, stickers, jewellery, photo album, keyrings, window decals, cards, stationery and much more!! (all pictured below!)

All you need to do is pick a number between 1 and 20 and send payment along with your chosen number(s). Don’t forget to add your name and address for me to send the prize to.

Payment is via paypal and must be sent as a GIFT so I don’t have to pay fees. Please send payment to lisahodgson73@hotmail.com. All proceeds with go directly to help the rabbits. Thank you for your support!

Here are the fab prizes you could win ...20 in total!
RU1.jpg

RU2.jpg

no1 vickip
no2 kath
no3 hunnybunny
no4 kath
no5 Claire b
no6
no7 kath
no8
no9 deelove
no10
n011 hunnybunny
no12 vickip
no14 minilop
no15 hunnybunny
no16
no17 deelove
no18
no19 kath
no20 hunnybunny

Last edited:
anybody wanna start this off..no takers yet:(

i need to raise funds to get this little guy..Bugsy, castrated so he can have a new girly friend! He's also looking for a new home!
bugsy3.jpg

Last edited:
Think we're all a bit skint at the moment, my fundraiser has been staggeringly slow too...... Hopefully pay day should be coming around soon? I must say, I love my bunny purse (as pictured in your fundraiser) :) It even sits my cards in...... Im using it at the moment instead of a wallet :love:

thanks Jeanna!
I am trying to raise as much funds as possible as the ark are constantly getting new bunnies in and with easter we do expect more! so trying to make sure theirs plenty of money to get them all vaccanated as well as spayed. The only good thing is that the bunnies do seem to be finding homes very quickly as there isn't another rescue in my area!

thanks Jeanna!
I am trying to raise as much funds as possible as the ark are constantly getting new bunnies in and with easter we do expect more! so trying to make sure theirs plenty of money to get them all vaccanated as well as spayed. The only good thing is that the bunnies do seem to be finding homes very quickly as there isn't another rescue in my area!

:wave: Hi Lisa, I will have 2 tickets please will paypal you now, thats done I have put the numbers on the covering note on the paypal notes aswell numbers 1 & 12 please :wave:

Last edited:
thanks dee love shall post this evening what you have won as i don't have the list with me right now...sorry to make you wait!!

Deelove- you have won a slate fridge magnet and a book mark

claireb you have won a pack of thankyou notecards.

thank you to you both and shall get them sent out tuesday

Back