• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Came home to find..

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Two boxes with a bunny in, on my doorstep :(

They both seem healthy. The REW has a runny tear duct though.
Haven't thought of a name for the REW male, but the English Spot x has been named "Missy-Moo" as she is a madame!

Dumpedbuns023.jpg

Dumpedbuns002.jpg

Arr aren't they beautiful, glad they weren't left on my doorstep I wouldn't have anywhere to put them. I don't think Sparkle would be too keen on sharing.:) Why would someone do that :? very cheeky.

Two boxes with a bunny in, on my doorstep :(

They both seem healthy. The REW has a runny tear duct though.
Haven't thought of a name for the REW male, but the English Spot x has been named "Missy-Moo" as she is a madame!

Dumpedbuns023.jpg

Dumpedbuns002.jpg

Are you a known bunny rescuer in your area then? Or did they just get the right house lol .:oops::wave::wave:

I run a rabbit rescue and have done for the past two years. I think the address must have been word of mouth, as I am so careful about my address for this reason!

They weren't in Jill :(

I asked my brother, as he was in upstairs, but he didn't see or hear anything :?

How do people do that?! I just dont understand it!

What lovely rabbits though, they are truly gorgeous.

What about Marshmallow for the REW? :)

They are lovely, why can't people at least put a note in telling you something about them and what they have been through so you can at least have some background - bloody selfish :evil:

They are both little characters!

Moo is hormonal!!! And lives up to her name, while the REW loves to groom my friend and is coming out his shell to be a very curious little man!

Awww!!!
They are just :love::love:

How could anyone dump these!!
how could anyone dump any bunny :? :love:

Im sure they will be snapped up soon :D

Will they go together? be bonded together? :)

esh not even sunday yet, one male one female, no pregnacy vibe then :( you never know they may of live together but have been fighting hense the two boxes

They will go singly unless someone is looking for a pair and want them bonded together. I don't think they were living together, as she seems very territorial at the moment, and is a fiestly little girl (bring on the spay!)

I really hope she is not pregnant. Even though he is obviously young, he has a full set of plums :(

Back