• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will the labs who test pets blood/urine be open on Monday?

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
ive set up the dog crate to get pearls wee in the tray. i was going to attempt again tomorrow ready for Sunday morning but Ste's mom pointed out all the labs that do the testing will be shut so it would be best if i did in next week when im off work.

i wanted to show the vet i was trying but now im wondering whats the point of upsetting pearl getting a wee sample that will be useless by the time it gets to the lab :?

so will the be shut? and do they reopen on tuesday?

They will be shut on Monday, but a wee sample from Sunday may still be ok, depending on what they are looking for. Might be better to have one than not?

she told me she would prefer one thats no more than 24hours old :?

they will be testing to see how her kidneys are coping with the diruectics which im terrified about :(

eta - i was going to do the caging up tomorrow rather than sunday because shes coming at 10am and pearl will be mega stressed if i do it on the morning :(

Back