• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freya and Amelie (Rats)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
My two young ratty girls are getting on great. Much more confident and outgoing and rush up to the bars to see me now which is a huge difference from when i got them. They are still a little timid but amelie has let me pick her up a couple of times which is a HUGE improvement :D
They are around 6 months old now :love:

Their Home
DSC09344Small.jpg

DSC09348Small.jpg
DSC09369Small.jpg
DSC09378Small.jpg

Bloomin eck!! Don't envy you there. I'd be scared to bond rats. Buns and gerbils fine but rats id have no clue!! Good luck anyway and hope to see pics :D

Aaaw, they're so lovely :love::love: I love the picture of them both peeking out of the hammock.
I love rats. I'd love to have some but can't really afford it at the moment. Plus my mum is terrified of them :roll: lol

Aaaw, they're so lovely :love::love: I love the picture of them both peeking out of the hammock.
I love rats. I'd love to have some but can't really afford it at the moment. Plus my mum is terrified of them :roll: lol

Awwww :lol: My hubby couldnt stand the thought of them until they arrived (unnanounced lol) and once he got to know how lovely they are he changed his mind :)

Back