• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gang of little fuzzy terrorists!

Well the bonding seems to be going well :D they all look so chilled out with each other! I have to say I do have a soft spot for Thistle :love:

I think I especially like Thistle too but don't tell the others! :lol:

They're all lovely really - the differences in their personalities are amazing though. Thistle is very laid back and isn't fussed by anything. Jess is very clingy with me and clambers over me like a mountain goat but throws the most awful bunny strops! Pharrell is very inquisitive and has to stick his nose in everything and Daphne is very shy and a bit lacking in brain cells! :lol:

I'm hoping I can convince my parents to let me fence off a bit of the utility room so I can keep them together up here for a few days whilst I 'un-smell' the shed. They were perfectly behaved up here, no aggression at all, but they started bickering when I took them back down the garden so I had to seperate them for the night. :(

Aww... well I'm sure they'll get there in the end, I'm thinking a bit more time on neutral ground and they'll be ok. Is there one main offender when you take them back up the garden or do they all go for it?

They're all lovely, I like the idea of a mountain goat bunny :lol:

Jess went for Daphne almost instantly so I kept hold of her and the other three were fine until Thistle ran out of broccolli and turned his attention to Pharrell. :roll: The shed is Thistle and Jess's though so I wasn't surprised. I knew I was pushing my luck putting them in there. :oops: I've just bleached the shed (the floor, the furniture, taken anything un-bleachable out, anything at a suitable height for chin rubs...) so when it dries I'll pop everything back in and re-arrange it so it's almost like a different shed for them.

They didn't have any awful scraps yesterday, just chasing and the odd tuft of fur appeared. I didn't want to risk fighting though as Thistle's huge and could do quite a bit of damage and Daphne has no teeth to stick up for herself with!

Back