• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie :-(

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i thought she was dying, abit ago she just curled up on her side and went all paralysed, it was awful :cry::cry::cry::cry:

am i losing her :cry:

Oh, sweetie....that must have been so scary!! Hope she picks up!! :(:( Just keep her comfortable! How is she now?

gave her little old body some strokes and she licked me back :cry: please send vibes for my old girl

She's had such a wonderful life with you Lisa! I'm sure she really appreciates you sitting with her! All my vibes for little Rosie!! :love::love:

Oh dear.
I hope she is ok. Sending vibes to your special old girl, and vibes from my OH for 'the pygmy rabbit' :wave:

thanks, ive told the family, i don't think she will be around for much longer :cry: everyone is sad, but if it comes to having to make that decision, then i will not let her suffer, even though id be devastated, as she has been with me for over 8years through all good times and bad times, and kept me going

for now she is comfortable, and as long as she remains like then i am happy, she has been munching hay still which is good, had some toast and a walk around

locksley is lying with her, with his ear flopped over her, as i am typing i heard a cry, she was on her side again, unable to get up, soo just helped her up again

she is very very thin though, when you look at her from above, her sides go in
i gave her some metacam, as last time she took a turn for worse i gave her some of this, and the next day she was her cheeky self again

she has a vets appointment on tuesday but if she was to get worse or i think she needs to be seen sooner then i will take her to the sister vets as an emergency

Back