• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

questions about my bunny

i have a bunny (totoro), and i have always wondered what breed she is. i just recently found a picture on google of a "chocolate agouti satin french angora rabbit", and it looks exactly like my totoro!!! i was hoping some of you out there would have ideas on websites i could look at that would tell me about that breed. i dont want anything in particular, i want to learn as much as i can about her, so i really am hoping some of you know about this breed, or know where i can read up on it.

thanks!!

Can you put a larger pic on here as we like pics anyway:D

Also where did you get her from as the breed you mentioned is quite an unusual one

yes of course i can put a larger picture up...or i think? haha i will try to put up the ones i have of her on my computer.

i got her from just a random family, they posted an ad on craigslist telling me she was a mini bunny and wouldnt get any bigger, and it has been about 5 months since we got her, and she has quadrupled in size. the family i got her from are long gone, and dont even care how she is (or im assuming because they've never contacted me since) i only thought she was that breed because she looks exactly like the bunny in the picture with that specific breed name.

heres the link to the picture i was looking at

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...g.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&tbs=isch:1

the one i am talking about is the very last one on the page. please let me know if you know anything!! :D

i just want to be able to take care of her as best i can, so i want to know as much as possible <3

im not sure how to put more pictures up but i uploaded the ones i have of her on my computer onto a photobucket account, and here is the link:

http://pbckt.com/sQ.Sjb

i also just google imaged the breed i said i thought she was, and alot of the images looked ALOT like her...

thanks!!!

Last edited:
I don't know what breed she is but she is gorgeous :love:

And I'm not surprised she has grown so much since you got her, she look sooo young on the first pictures!

She's beautiful!! :love::love: She looks like a French Angora to me...but could be a cross-breed. You'll need to watch her because she might ingest her fur.....which won't be good! Is she spayed?

In the first pictures she can't be more than 3 weeks old :(. You're lucky that you have a healthy bunny!! :love::love:

wow haha thanks from everyone who said my baby is beautiful, i happen to strongly agree:love:. i dont know much about them, but when we got her she was so little and fragile i didnt know what to do. im glad she is big and healthy now, i thought she was a mini so when we got her, and she was so little, i thought it was normal. i had no idea she was such a baby (3 weeks old?)

i've treated her as much like a child as i could because she means so much to me, and it actually made her really social and loving.

she isn't spayed yet because i have a bit of a money issue, but i am working on it, and will hopefully have her spayed by the end of the month if i can save the money. times are kind of hard for us right now, but we do the best we can for her. ive always put her first as well, because she is my little lovey!!

i live in the united states, got her in Chula Vista, CA from a family that might have been illegally here from mexico and just breeding for money. but im not positive about that. i just couldnt bear seeing such a little bunny go to a family that wouldnt care. i dont know what i'd do with out her!! :love::love:

I'm not very good with American breeds, but he could well be a french angora. Not sure if he's satinised though.

Back