• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you washed my face and eyes..i love you xx

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:love: tonight we popped bertie up on my bed setee only after hed been soo cuddly with me all day.
we got a bowl of boiled warm water and a whole load of cotton wool balls ready to make him comfier.
last night i clipped the worst of the hard fur around his eyes and he was able to rest a bit easier.
we sat one either side of his face and wahsed his eyes and aorund his eyes and his face and i did one ear.....he was enjoying it!
he got down of his own accord and had a snack thencame back and wanted more nose rubs after ehd sat and washed his face!!
I gave him nose rubs for ages then went to get my pills ready etc and he shocked me by jumping up his doggy steps....jumping over my leg and demanding a cuddle..not just a nose rub..a full on cuddle and he lay down where he was soo comfy.

i think he decided he was in a very loved up mood made better by the face clean up which is a very loving gesture between buns..wonder if thats what swayed him?
he was busy washing the settee he was so happy but he made a few chesty noises which he hadnt for a while..hes making a few now whilst hes eating.

i feel so loved..i adore him soo much and have kissed him from head to foot like he loves and now i have a hairball:lol:

ohh that noise hes making isnt nice....its the noise which has been worrying me the most as it ties in with breathing probs. he hasnt had it since the seizure ealry hrs sunday morn.

roll on talking to claire.;)

Back