• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How high is to High

BaileyBunn

Warren Scout
Baileys likes to Jump up on the bed have a nose around, then Jump down again, the height from matress to floor is just over 2ft (25inches) im not sure wether this is to high a height for her to jump from regulary? im worred about her developing leg problems...
any ideas? x

Mine are small bunnies and regularly jump maybe 3 and a half foot onto my bed and off again, and have had others that have jumped higher but up and over things. If you are worried then maybe put something he can jump on to as a step.

My two can jump pretty high when they want to, but I always put a step for them to get onto the bed or the sofa. Bunnies are really fragile, I am sure they would be fine really but it would be my luck that one of them would get hurt so I don't want to take the chance x

I think 2ft is fine :)

Mine are often jumping 3ft and there's not really anything I can do to stop them :?

Harley can easily jump over a metre but he's been trained to do rabbit jumping from 6 weeks old, and he started off low.

i found tinks on my kitchen work surface in the middle of the night (i had fallen asleep on the sofa and woken up at about 3am) the little monster was eating everything in sight.. :roll::lol:

Back