• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has your oldest bunny?

has your oldest bun been a girl/boy?

• girl

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • boy

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • both sexes lived till same age/are same age

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
I've only had two... Charlie's 2 now, but Mable only lived till she was 6 months old... So my boy has been older

Flopsey was a boy who lived until 9 years of age...Smokey was a girl and died suddenly, she was a rescue bunny and the vet reckoned she can't have been more than a 3 years of age when she died...so boys win for us :)

Marge was my oldest bunny ever. She was PTS last week aged 8/9 (she was a rescue but she was at least 8!). I've just reserved a 7 year old dutch doe from the RSPCA to keep Barley company now he's a widower. :)

I don't really know the ages of most of mine because I've had them as adult buns, but Winston (male) is about 12, Smokey (female) is about 8, and Jill (female) is about 7 or 8

My bridge buns Sh!tty, Pootle and Snowdrop (all female) were about 9

Marge was my oldest bunny ever. She was PTS last week aged 8/9 (she was a rescue but she was at least 8!). I've just reserved a 7 year old dutch doe from the RSPCA to keep Barley company now he's a widower. :)

awww thats lovely, sorry about your loss too

When I was young I had a female rabbit who was unspayed and never vaccinated and she lived until she was 11!

I had bridge bunny Bugsy who had just turned 9 and Malone his brother who's still with me(touch wood) who's 9 coming up 10.:D

Beau has been my oldest bunny so a boy, don't know his exact age but he was thought to be about 4 or 5 when I adopted him so he lived to about 6 or 7

Charlie was my oldest, he made it to nearly 11!

My current oldest bunny is Lavender who is 5 but still acts like a baby with all of her huge binkys. :love:

It was Silver who made it to 6 but it's now Harley at 7 so both girls here

The next oldest after that is female too :shock:

awww thats lovely, sorry about your loss too

Thank you :wave: I knew Marge was going for quite a while before she actually went, so although it was incredibly sad, it wasn't unexpected which made it much easier to cope with. She really wasn't happy in her last days so I hope she's finding some relief from her sore joints and has a new spring in her step over the bridge. :love:

I wasn't intending to find Barley a new friend so soon but I took some old cages to the RSPCA to donate and you just have to go and give the bunnies a fuss don't you?? :lol: And then I spotted little Cloud... :love: I'm hoping I'll be able to go and visit later and get some photos. Hopefully they will be open today. :)

Back