• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Charlie please

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
An Ex-Starlights bunny Charlie, is here with his ex starlights bunny girlfriend Rascal, but Charlie started showing signs of stasis about 2 hours before he came here.

So hes been to the vets and had all the jabs etc, so hes here now. Hes looking at food, so im hoping he will nibble at some soon.

Any vibes would be apriciated :)

xx

Vibes for Charlie.

Stasis is soo worrying I stayed up all night with Waffle when she got stasis. I hope he begins nomming soon.

Charlie has been here a few hours and ive literally offered him everything, and i was hoping his meds would have kicked in by now.

Everyone whos been to drop off bunnies in the last 24 hours has brought veggies with them, (we do provide them but if people are going away they bring them along - may aswell!) and it all just gets put in the fridge and used for bunny brekkies. Anyway......

I think Jackie you saved the day! did you bring Parsley? he refused everything but took a little bit of parsley off me :) he literally wouldnt eat anything else!

I think Jackie you saved the day! did you bring Parsley? he refused everything but took a little bit of parsley off me :) he literally wouldnt eat anything else!

:) Yup my buns have some type of herb every day! And everytime mine or one of Julias buns stops eating or is unwell the herbs ALWAYS come to the rescue they are the first thing they will eat :) Im glad Charlie bun has started eating and I hope he has s hearty breakfast this morning!! You can also tempt him with some of D&Ds fenugreek crunchies... they're the next thing they eat following herbs!

:) Yup my buns have some type of herb every day! And everytime mine or one of Julias buns stops eating or is unwell the herbs ALWAYS come to the rescue they are the first thing they will eat :) Im glad Charlie bun has started eating and I hope he has s hearty breakfast this morning!! You can also tempt him with some of D&Ds fenugreek crunchies... they're the next thing they eat following herbs!

sally brings crunchies for them too, and he just didnt want them, which made us :shock: . luckily he went to the vets so quickly it was nipped in the bud and hes 100% fine this morning, he ran away with his breakfast!

This will make you laugh - Today i caught mum in with D & D talking to them, and she went "look this is just for you" and she had picked them a selection of herbs from our garden, and they were tucking in to them, and i was like "did you give mine any?" her "no?" i was like "oh cheers!" and she went "its for dudley and daisy, go away!" and shooed me off! :lol:

you can tell she has her favourites cant you!

This will make you laugh - Today i caught mum in with D & D talking to them, and she went "look this is just for you" and she had picked them a selection of herbs from our garden, and they were tucking in to them, and i was like "did you give mine any?" her "no?" i was like "oh cheers!" and she went "its for dudley and daisy, go away!" and shooed me off! :lol:

you can tell she has her favourites cant you!

ha-ha-ha she's so funny I can see her doing it :lol: It was your mum introduced them to sage which the Dudster loves!! I'm surprised she still loves them after the trauma they put her through last time!! I hope your bunnies didn't witness this favouritism I don't want them plotting some sort of revenge :lol:

I'm so glad Charlie has made a full recovery it's stressfull enough when they're your own it must be horrific when it's someone else's bun you're looking after!!

How are Julias doing is Matilda behaving?

Good as gold the lot of them :) Coco is enjoying the spring fever and humping Matildas head! :roll: But they are out in the run today :D they couldnt go out yesterday as it was torrential rain but its okay today luckily!

:) Truffle let me do noserubs this morning so i was quite priviliged!

D&D are having piccies today! hopefully....

Back