• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What an awful week

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(

As well as loosing Maddox suddenly this week, we have also had 3 rabbits who were coming here in the next couple of weeks, die or be pts before we even got to meet them :cry::cry: I hate that nearly as much as loosing one of our own, because they will never get to have their forever home, and I will never get to cuddle them :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks, I am feeling really :cry: this evening as I was so excited about their arrivals and had great plans for their future. Can't believe that all 3 have gone and they will never get a loving home of their own :(

So sorry Liz, what a :censored: week all round :cry: Hugs to you xx

At least I still have your boys to look forward too :)

haven't got my new hutches yet though as the man hasn't been able to finish them in this weather and has been working long hours. Plus it is too cold to move any of the indoor buns out yet :(

Fancy an x breeding doe with her 6 week old babies that will be sent to an 'animal warehouse' if we dont find them somewhere to go Liz? Alice has over 150 animals and cant squash her in!! :( :cry::cry:

Fancy an x breeding doe with her 6 week old babies that will be sent to an 'animal warehouse' if we dont find them somewhere to go Liz? Alice has over 150 animals and cant squash her in!! :( :cry::cry:

:cry: Oh god that poor bunny, she so doesn't deserve that, what is wrong with these people?:evil:

Liz I hope you feel better soon, things have a habit of going up and down for you don't they, hoping you have some more up moments now and for a long time to come. x

oh no :cry: how awful. I hope you can find them somewhere :cry:

I'm so sorry Liz. I really feel for you. It is so very sad those little buns didnt get a chance with you and steve. Lots of hugs xx

Sorry but they are not the sort of rabbits we take in, they have to meet our criteria or we would completely over run with bunnies :( I hope it gets sorted and you find somewhere for her to go.

We still have a pair of boys waiting to come in once we have the space, and we are picking up an 8 year old in a few days so I guess we need to keep looking forward instead of dwelling on what could have been. But it is hard not to feel sad :(

At least I still have your boys to look forward too :)

haven't got my new hutches yet though as the man hasn't been able to finish them in this weather and has been working long hours. Plus it is too cold to move any of the indoor buns out yet :(

I have told them all about you Liz and they are waiting patiently! Good news is I have got them eating some hay now and funnily enough its Norman without front teeth who is eating more hay!

Back