• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Flower Girls (aka The Asbo Girls)

Tracy

Warren Veteran
Yesterday I gave a home to 3 gorgeous bunnies. A lot of you will recognise these cute faces and know these rascals as the Kirkby Asbo Girls :lol:

They have promised to leave their naughty behaviour behind them and to help them shake off their 'asbo' image we've given them very pretty names, Poppy, Pansy & Daisy.....they are my Flower Girls. :love::love::love:

They're settling in very nicely. They were quite bewildered at first as it is such a big change for them after being at the rescue for such a long time, but I think they look happy with their new home. :)

I've not seen any evidence of naughty behaviour so far. The worst they have done is to turn their lovely tidy wendy house into a complete tip overnight. I will wait until they venture out into the run and then do a quick tidy up while they're not looking. ;) They've got lots of toys and tunnels to occupy them, so hopefully they'll be too busy playing to have time to be naughty.

I'm really looking forward to spoiling them and making them very happy bunnies. :love:

Anyway, here they are....

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

09.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13_Pansy.JPG

They all keep poking their heads out of the catflap, but none of them have been brave enough to go out into the run yet. This is Daisy, just about to take the big step outside, but then she changed her mind and reversed back in. :roll:

Daisy.JPG

aww! well done Tracy :)
They are gorgeous!!!!!! they look sooooo innocent too ;) i'm sure they will be on their best behaviour from now on for you! :love:

Aww, well done you! They look very settled already! I am sure they will be brave soon. Their home and run look great. Do you mind me asking what type of weldmesh is on your run as it looks thicker than 19g as I am hoping to make a new run for my boys.

Aww, well done you! They look very settled already! I am sure they will be brave soon. Their home and run look great. Do you mind me asking what type of weldmesh is on your run as it looks thicker than 19g as I am hoping to make a new run for my boys.

It's 3/4" x 3/4" 16g weldmesh. I had the panels made by Morley Aviaries. :D

Well done Tracy for giving them a home!:D
Beautiful bunnies and I bet they love their new home!:love::love::love::love:

Very gorgeous girls! And there home looks :censored: incredible! :lol:

More pics of this if you have any please!! Sorry being nosy, but like to see other peoples setup gives me ideas! x

Its so lovely to see them altogether still and in their lovely new wendy house. Celia was fantastic hanging on with them a trio, until they discovered you for giving them their final home. Well done to all of you. Sleep well tonight little monkeysxx

They look so happy, I know they have found a loving home and will get all the love, care and attention they deserve:D

Well done for finally giving in - I knew they would work their charms on one of us, I was worried it would be me:oops::lol:

I love their names too:love:

Well done Tracy! They have made a bit of a mess of their new home, haven't they? Well, they do have their reputation to live up to :lol::lol::lol:

Yay!! :love: :love:

Congrats - am so pleased you rehomed them! They are gorgeous girlies, bless them! Look forward to hearing more stories about them and hearing about their antics, lol.

Home sweet home girls xx :D xxx

Awwww I am really pleased for the 3 girls, they are beautiful, I am moving soon and had them in mind but, it's such a long way away for them, I am thrilled for them and you, they are soooo lovely, lots of happy flops and binkies to come I am sure - I love stories like this :love::love:

Back