• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's first taste of freedom

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie's first chance to hop around the kitchen after years and years (in bunny terms - 5 weeks to us hoomins) of cage rest. Apart from the bald patches, can you tell which is the bad leg?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48309289@N04/4480924931/

Oh, and please excuse the mess that is my kitchen - it's doubling as Widow Twanky's laundry at the moment. :roll: :oops:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Alfie. :love:

You wouldn't even know he'd had anything wrong. Yay! He looks on great form. :)

This has not actually pleased me as I realise he'll now be able to run away when I try and bun-nap he and Bubbles.

Curses.

He's looking really well! What a remarkable recovery! Well done for nursing him back to such good health! He look's very naughty though! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :love:

This has not actually pleased me as I realise he'll now be able to run away when I try and bun-nap he and Bubbles.

:lol::lol::lol: If it's any consolation, catching Bubbles won't be any trouble - the door to the crate was open for 20 minutes before she dared to come out. :roll: :lol::lol:

Oh wow Karen!!! I never expected him to be that mobile already that's fantastic!!! Those 5 weeks must have been tough for him but it's worked wonders for his poor little leg :)

He looks on fantastic form. :D:D:D:D
I'm laughing at how he's getting his house (ground level) just as he wants it & back into order after his abscence. :lol:

You're not wrong. :lol::lol::lol: He had the bin over, pulled washing off the airer and sent a bottle of lemonade flying that night. :roll:

Hes getting you back for the years and years of cage rest you forced him to do!
:lol::lol::love::love:

How did he dislocate his hock?

Nobody saw, but we think he tried to follow one of the kids in through the back door, and got his foot shut in the door. :cry::cry:

thumps, you're so right about him getting his house back in order. He's spent ages chinning everything too - especially the cat toys as he was miffed that they'd started to smell more of cat than bunny in his absence. :lol:

Oh wow Karen!!! I never expected him to be that mobile already that's fantastic!!!

At several points, I honestly thought he'd never put weight on that foot again. He still points it at an awkward angle at certain times and gets worn out quite quickly. He's such a monkey though, that's not a bad thing. :lol::lol:

Back