• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi and Box

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Another box arrived yesterday from Alfie and Bubbles!
They had written a lovely letter to the Honeybunnies and sent a huge box of great stuff...:D

Here is Heidi having a look at the contents

" Uncle Gwyn wills bee vewy appy coz dare iz Largurs..he doos drinks it den he doos falls asleepsies wiv a big gwin on is fayce"

Heidigif.jpg

" wot lotz ov gud fings..an nose largurs sews wees wil not tells da Uncle Gwyns..it az de luverlee ay in da box:D"

heidigift.jpg

Big thanks to Karen for this xxx

Now I'm doing it - I was expecting to see a bunny called Box. :oops: :lol::lol:

I'm glad it arrived safely and the bunnies were able to understand Alfie and Bubbles with their Essex accents. ;) :lol:

Sorry the willow sticks weren't bundled. :oops: Alfie and Bubbles love to chew off the little strip that holds the sticks together and then don't give a fig about the sticks themselves, so they were offcasts. :roll: :lol:

You've probably already realised, but the other parcel Alfie and Bubbles mentioned was Liz's bunny biccies. ;)

The pouches of pureed fruit and veg, are these for the buns?

I popped them in as I've found them useful for hiding meds in (although Jill is no doubt a dab hand at syringing by now :lol:) or just tempting buns to eat something when they've been off their food. :)

The pouches of pureed fruit and veg, are these for the buns?

They are useful for when a bun is ill or post op and stops eating
Sometimes they are reluctant to take recovery or mashed pellets, but fruit or veg baby foods can be added to make it more palatable..or just used on its own to begin with to get bun eating something

Baby foods have saved a few lives of very ill bunnies we've had in..but you must be careful to check ingredients

Back