• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raffle : RABBIT HUTCH UP FOR GRABS : 11,000 views keep buying!!! UNDER 20 MINS TO GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiethomas

Warren Scout
Hello All,

I am raising money for the Wood Green Animal Shelter in Godmanchester. There website is www.woodgreen.org.uk & they have loads of rabbits up for rehoming.

I have decided to raffle the below hutch.
ReallyBigHutch.jpg

"a base of 7 1/2ft x 2 1/2ft and stands nearly 3 1/2ft at the back wall.Bunnies will love the space and security" More information

Raffle Tickets are £1 each
Payable via PayPal.

Please send the money as a gift otherwise fees will be charged on the payment.

bunnylover898@googlemail.com

If you do not have PayPal, you can buy tickets here
Enter the amount so if you want 2 tickets, enter £2.

Many Thanks & I hope the winners bunny has a great time in the hutch

CLOSING DATE 15TH APRIL

Thanks to the following for buying tickets:

Wilbur
Angieb
Loosy
Sky-0
Beki
Parsnipbun
Mollyjoker
MPHF & her mum molly
Shimmer
Joh619
Stargrrlclaire
Pudding777
Chipmunk_K
Spudsmummy
kaths101
bunnymadhouse
Lu_x
Shannon321
Bunny mad lisa
Davinab
Poppymoon
Sacol4940
Rabswood
Angieb
Ambience
LindtBunny
Boudicca
VikkiVet
Fairy13
Alpha
Spudsmummy
Lottie_s
Thenotnormalone
Becky86
StarlightsRabbitRescue
Septanest
Petparadise123

THIS IS NOT A SCAM PLEASE LOOK AT PAGE 25. THERE IS CONFIRMATION FROM THE MOD TAMSIN.

Last edited:
Awesome i will be donating for a raffle ticket. I'm currently soon to become a rescue in my home area, and have others doing the fundraising, so could really benifit from more hutches. This one looks fab. Hope i win,but if i don't, glad to know the proceeds are going to a good cause. Thanks :)

I absolutely love these hutches - Forsham Arks. They are the only manufacturer of hutches who has got it right with the roof! This way you can have the hutch up against a wall or fence and the rain doesn't run down the back and soak everything.

I've also done a stand at the Open Day at Wood Green last year with Make Mine Chocolate! and found the rabbit adoption area to be great. Good information and lots of room for the rabbits needing homes. A good cause.

Good luck with the raffle - I hope you raise lots of money (I'd enter the raffle but I've no room at the inn for any more hutches - having just ordered 4 7fters for my boarding acommodation)

What a fab hutch! Just a question (sorry :oops: ). Is the hutch ready built or does it flat pack for transportation?

Awesome i will be donating for a raffle ticket. I'm currently soon to become a rescue in my home area, and have others doing the fundraising, so could really benifit from more hutches. This one looks fab. Hope i win,but if i don't, glad to know the proceeds are going to a good cause. Thanks :)

Good luck with your rescue, keep us updated with its progress. Hope the raffle gives you a good outcome.

I absolutely love these hutches - Forsham Arks. They are the only manufacturer of hutches who has got it right with the roof! This way you can have the hutch up against a wall or fence and the rain doesn't run down the back and soak everything.

I've also done a stand at the Open Day at Wood Green last year with Make Mine Chocolate! and found the rabbit adoption area to be great. Good information and lots of room for the rabbits needing homes. A good cause.

Good luck with the raffle - I hope you raise lots of money (I'd enter the raffle but I've no room at the inn for any more hutches - having just ordered 4 7fters for my boarding acommodation)

Yes i agree its a good designed and quality run.

I'll buy 3 tickets.
That hutch looks amazing!

EDIT: Just sent the money through paypal :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back